+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: American Crime on ABC

way too close to moose, black bears and other country critters

Re: American Crime on ABC

The new season of American Crime begins on Sunday March 12th at 10p.m.

https://youtu.be/qFlqCDjJgYw
    r2maybs and jeanne like this.
    "In 1948, I voted the Progressive ticket...and in 1952 for Vincent Hallinan. In 1956, I shall not go to the polls. I have not registered. I believe that democracy has so far disappeared in the United States that no “two evils” exist.There is but one evil party with two names, and it will be elected despite all I can do or say."W.E.B. Du Bois

Redsox girl, Thank you for sharing that! I love that show and I've seen it on the "worst shows" list, so I was worried!!
    redsox girl likes this.

I like that they use the many of the same actors each season, putting them in different roles/storylines.
    redsox girl likes this.
    Lynda

So first one showed and it was intense. Human trafficking and immigration. It did hold my attention!

FORT Fogey

Glad to hear that! It's sitting in my DVR. I wasnt' sure whether I'd be into this season or not because I had not heard as much about it leading into the premiere as I had the past seasons. (I didn't even know it was back on until my DVR recorded it). There's certainly a lot to explore with that subject matter, so it may just be the show I watch during my lunch hour today!
    jeanne likes this.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

way too close to moose, black bears and other country critters

Has anyone watched the new season?
    Brilliant again. I think I'm liking it better than last years story line.
    Punkin likes this.
    "In 1948, I voted the Progressive ticket...and in 1952 for Vincent Hallinan. In 1956, I shall not go to the polls. I have not registered. I believe that democracy has so far disappeared in the United States that no “two evils” exist.There is but one evil party with two names, and it will be elected despite all I can do or say."W.E.B. Du Bois

FORT Fogey

I'm one episode behind but liking what I've seen so far. I like how broad the story is.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678