+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Dig on USA TV

Dig on USA TV

Anyone hear about this one? It an 11-part miniseries that concerns an FBI agent stationed in Jerusalem investigating the murder of a female archaeologist and uncover a conspiracy 2000 year in the making. I thini it a miniseries. Maybe it's long than that.

Great cast include Jason Issacs, Anne Heche, Lauren Abrose, and Ori Pfeiffer amond others. It looks very interesting to me.

Start Thursday.
    momrek06 and SpringMaiden27 like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Re: Dig on USA TV

It does look interesting!

DVR is all set!
    Florimel likes this.
    KAREN

There has been lots of buzz about this and I am looking forward to an archeology Dan Brown type mystery thriller.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I watched the "Making of" this past week and while it was cut short on my DVR because of wrestling, I found it fascinating in how they used two locations for three locations - Israel (used) Norway (northern Canada) and argh - I'm blanking on the third, but the Israeli desert was the stand-in. Depending on how the story plots play out, I didn't catch a Dan Brown "Knights of Templar" theme, but more of a Christ is Risen theme. My DVR is also set.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Hmmmmm, I wasn't going to watch the show, but you guys have made it sound so interesting and appealing, that I think I will! Thanks guys!!!

To be shallow for a moment, the eye candy of Ori Pfeffer and Jason Isaacs is another reason to watch.
    inthegarden likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

They also have a game called DIG decoded on the Dig website.
    I've been looking forward to this too.

Yes, I registered for that game. Just have to figure out how to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I watched the "Making of" this past week and while it was cut short on my DVR because of wrestling, I found it fascinating in how they used two locations for three locations - Israel (used) Norway (northern Canada) and argh - I'm blanking on the third, but the Israeli desert was the stand-in. Depending on how the story plots play out, I didn't catch a Dan Brown "Knights of Templar" theme, but more of a Christ is Risen theme. My DVR is also set.
    Not a Knight Templar theme but old secrets, old mysteries, hidden for hundreds, maybe thousands of years that could change man's perspective on what really happened.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Ah. that's too realistic.

I joined the game at the website. The journal section, which is now open, has a link to a decipher code website as one of the puzzle solves; then you can use it a few steps later to solve another puzzle. So far, I've learned some archeological timelines and history of Jerusalem. This is going to be fascinating.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast