+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536
Like Tree323Likes

Thread: Empire

Re: Empire

omg Andre has turned into a monster!!!

I had a feeling it was truly an inside job! Jamal better wake up! that dude needs to call 911, but I'm sure he wont because he doesn't want people in his personal life.
    I'm liking Lucius less and less and Cookie more and more. TPH needs a spin off!
    MReid likes this.
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

Wow....no posts since November 2016! I know this lost some of its luster since the amazing first season - but I finally watched the season premiere I dvr'd.....and Empire is back!! Best episode in a long time, and from the looks of things, this season is going to be one helluva ride. Can't wait for Wednesday
    mayamaisha likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I'm trying to get back into it. Season 1 was SO good, then everything else fell flat. I am curious to see what kind of epiphany they're going to have Lucious experience that will bring him back to his old evil self.... if, in fact, he actually does have amnesia. I wouldn't put it past Lucious to be faking the whole "I don't like violence" thing.

I also want to see more Jamal. Not loving the bushy hair. I liked him with the buzz cut. I want them to give Jamal more of a storyline. I'm getting tired of everything being 'Cookie this' and 'Cookie that.' She bores me. I'm also tired of Phylicia Rashad. They need to kill her off already.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

Oh I loved Phylicia in that episode. She was all kinds of campy evil - all I could think was damn Ms. Huxtable!! I kinda like Jamal's shaggy hair too, but I tend to like my hair a little longish. I do think we'll get more of him this season, because of course that Dubois son that is supposed to be faking a relationship is going to fall in love for real - cause really, how could you not?? I hadn't even considered Lucious was faking - but that could be! I just thought they were trying to come up with a way to at least somewhat redeem him. I don't know, maybe this season will end up being a snooze - but I am hopeful based on that first episode.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I think Bill Cosby just ruined her for me. I know they weren't really Mr. & Mrs. Huxtable, but whenever I see Phylicia Rashad all I can see is that creep-o.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

+ Reply to Thread