+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: The Librarians on TNT

Re: The Librarians on TNT

Will time rewind? I hope so.

Did any of you follow that long untangling the Library speech old guardian gave to new? I'm not sure what she said other than she wants the Library to go out of existence. Hmm...will Carson return and bond? Can they somehow substitute old guardian ashes for reconstituted Jenkins? Did I see a comet? I'm so confused.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Loved the way they wrapped up the series (?) or the season. Everything returned to its rightful place.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Season 4 Episode 4 - The Librarians "And the Trial of the One" - Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Listings - LIBRARIANS, THE on TNT | TheFutonCritic.com

It's time to choose the singular Librarian to tether with Baird, but no one can decide so the Library takes it upon itself to help. Reducing the Librarians to their most primal selves and abandoning them in a landscape of their own nightmares, it's The Trial of the One - but can they regain their humanity in time to stop the bloodshed and prevent the death of two Librarians AND Jenkins?
    I remember when this series first started as a series of movies and I think I liked the concept of a large mysterious organization behind the Library the better then what the TV series promoted but I was willing to suspend belief and have enjoyed the show over the years but this "only one librarian" plotline and this "tethering concept" is not doing a service to the fans or the show. One of the best things this show has ever done is consistently shown women as Guardians.
    No goat killers on my island.

Season 4 Episode 12 - The Librarians "and the Echoes of Memory" - Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Season Finale

Listings - LIBRARIANS, THE on TNT | TheFutonCritic.com

After the world is morphed into a horrible and unrecognizable place - one where the Library never existed - it's up to Baird to bring the Librarians together before this bleak, knowledge-less world becomes the new reality.

Thank you a wonderful and wacky episode that nicely ties up all loose ends. Had a fun time reading all the company posters on all the walls.

The weird angles reminded me a lot of the original 1960's Batman TV show with a tiny bit of the Twilight Zone thrown in.

Long Live The Library.
    libgirl2 and Arielflies like this.
    No goat killers on my island.

+ Reply to Thread