+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: The Librarians on TNT

Re: The Librarians on TNT

Season 4 Episode 7 - "and the Disenchanted Forest" - Wednesday, Jan. 3 - 8:00p.m. ET/PT

Listings - LIBRARIANS, THE on TNT | TheFutonCritic.com

When dissension threatens the group, Baird takes the Librarians to a charismatic self-help guru's team building camp on the edge of a forest where people have been mysteriously disappearing. Is there a monster in the woods? Or is something more sinister going on? And can the Librarians get their team mojo back in time to defeat it?
    I really do hate how Flynn treats Eve, just leaving the way he does it is so not fair to her and speaks volumes about his maturation level.

The Librarians were doing find until Darrington Dare got all hot and bothered by there being more then one of them. It is looking like a self fulling prophecy at this point.

I kind like that Cassandra is trying.

Poor Jake, being a Librarian shouldn't mean that you have no life outside the Library.
    No goat killers on my island.

Season 4 Episode 8 - The Librarians "...and the Hidden Sanctuary" - Wednesday, Jan. 10 - 8:00p.m. ET/PT

After Cassandra freezes up during a mission, she decides it's past time to go on a vacation. Searching for her ideal town, she lands on Havenport, the "Safest Town in America." At first blush, it seems just what she needed, but is there always a price to pay for unrealistic peace of mind?
    Enjoyed a Cassandra centric story and it was nice to see a potential candidate for the Library.
    Arielflies likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Season 4 Episode 8 - The Librarians "...and the Hidden Sanctuary" - Wednesday, Jan. 10 - 8:00p.m. ET/PT

Enjoyed a Cassandra centric story and it was nice to see a potential candidate for the Library.
    It was a fun episode. She really has a lot of energy.... its exhausting. I want to see the kid again!

I liked seeing Jenkins dealing with needing readers too!
    Arielflies likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Season 4 Episode 9 - The Librarians "...and a Town Called Feud" - Wednesday, Jan. 17 - 8:00p.m. ET/PT

When a Civil War reenactment in a town called Feud is plagued by ghosts, the Librarians have to uncover the truth of what really happened there over 100 years ago.
    I am really not liking the story line "there must only be one Librarian", it does not make any sense for a huge operation like the Library to only have one person be The Librarian. One person can not be on the go doing all the stuff that needs to be done especially when going up against Evil Organizations with lots of minions. There should be a support staff, a research staff, administrators etc .... and several librarians with different skill sets.
    Arielflies likes this.

I don't like it either. "One librarian" was never an issue before and I wish they would drop it. They all bring something to the table and the three parts make a spectacular whole.

The big reveal of the brother's wife was a big surprise to me. I thought she would be the town "curator".
    Bearcata and Arielflies like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread