+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bearcata

Thread: Constantine - NBC

Constantine - NBC

Constantine (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Constantine is an American television series airing on NBC, based on the characters appearing in the comic series Hellblazer published by DC Comics under their Vertigo imprint.[2] The series stars actor Matt Ryan as John Constantine.[3][4] The pilot episode was directed by Neil Marshall and written by Daniel Cerone and David Goyer.[5] It premiered on October 24, 2014.[5][6] The pilot of the series received mixed to positive reviews from television critics.[7]
    I really liked the first 10 or 15 minutes where they showed John at Ravenscar Psychiatric Facility and thought wow, great new show and then I went to go post stuff on line and came back to watch the rest of episode 1 and wasn't impressed that much.
    Duckyface likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Constantine - NBC

It's going to take me awhile to transition from the movie with Keanu Reeves, which I love, but I'll get there. His English/Australian? accent is a bit difficult at times.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    It's going to take me awhile to transition from the movie with Keanu Reeves, which I love, but I'll get there. His English/Australian? accent is a bit difficult at times.
    It seems that if you have an accent you can swear on a American TV show if he didn't I don't know if they would have let him say "bollocks" so much.

Well episode 2 was better then episode 1. It held interest through out the episode and touched on a myth about miners I had not heard before.

And, he reluctantly acquired a new team mate. That brings the scooby gang to three. I guess they had to add the woman because in the movie the female police officer was key.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread