+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By razorbacker
  • 1 Post By Punkin
  • 1 Post By Delphinidae

Thread: Manhattan

Manhattan

I know this is a bit late to the party since the season ended last night & I know this will be buried on page 1142 before next season begins, but I just had to comment on the Season Finale.

And that is the way you wrap up a season!!! The good guys become the bad guys the hard ass has a soft spot, the spy hunter gets the wool pulled over his eyes & the true spy goes scott free. BRILLIANT stuff with one unexpected turn after another.

Now, what will we do until next season?
    Punkin likes this.

Re: Manhattan

Totally agree, razorbacker! This was a great series. I'm glad someone else was watching!!
    razorbacker likes this.
    “It was miraculous. It was almost no trick at all, he saw, to turn vice into virtue and slander into truth, impotence into abstinence, arrogance into humility, plunder into philanthropy, thievery into honor, blasphemy into wisdom, brutality into patriotism, and sadism into justice. Anybody could do it; it required no brains at all. It merely required no character.” — Joseph Heller, Catch-22

Count me in as another who thought this was a great series! I know they said Season 2 will be in 2015. I just hope we don't have to wait too long into the year.
    Punkin likes this.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. - Aristotle

The future depends on what we do in the present. - Mahatma Gandhi

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Yes, GREAT show! I'm so glad it will be back for Season 2!!!

+ Reply to Thread