Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: The Flash

Re: The Flash

Renewed for season 2.
    football_chick likes this.
    No goat killers on my island.

Anyone seen the cage fight sequence they filmed featuring all the heroes and bad guys from The Flash and Arrow?

Not yet - is it for an upcoming episode?

Quote Originally Posted by football_chick View Post
    Not yet - is it for an upcoming episode?
    It was a spot to showcase both shows, both heroes and all the villains and to watch the remaining episodes of both shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    It was a spot to showcase both shows, both heroes and all the villains and to watch the remaining episodes of both shows.
    Whoa, where did you see that? I haven't seen it at all, but now I look forward to it, if only because of the Flash side, as I'm just not an Arrow fan at all. Just the chance to see Mark Hamill stealing the show once more is plenty, the other villains will be a bonus. And the fact that Grodd's episode is coming soon has me giddy too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    Whoa, where did you see that? I haven't seen it at all, but now I look forward to it, if only because of the Flash side, as I'm just not an Arrow fan at all. Just the chance to see Mark Hamill stealing the show once more is plenty, the other villains will be a bonus. And the fact that Grodd's episode is coming soon has me giddy too.
    I saw it last night when I watched the episode of iZombie from Tuesday, last week I am not sure, it might have been an episode of the Arrow when I was catching up, it may be also on The CW website or by now YouTube.

Season 1 Episode 19 - Who Is Harrison Wells? - 04/21/15

The Flash - Episode Guide - TV.com

While Joe and Cisco take a road trip to Starling City to find evidence confirming Harrison's guilt, Flash deals with Everyman, a metahuman who can take the shape of anyone he touches.
    Absolutely luv how the showrunners of The Flash are coordinating with the showrunners of Arrow to have some of the best cross over episodes EVER, going on 4 times at least. Cisco and Black Canary, the Canary Cry, the photo, best fan boy moment EVER. Joe West and Quentin Lance, both cops, both have daughters they love and want to protect and the headaches and heartaches that brings. Luv'ed the scene when Barry flashed Eddie out of the police lockup and swore to Eddie that he would not be wrongly convicted of a crime he did not commit. Nice touch with the DA and Captain Singh. This episode jelled so well and had so many moments ... fake Barry kissing Caitlin was delish.

Season 1 Episode 20 - The Trap - 04/28/15

The Flash - Season 1, Episode 20: The Trap - TV.com

Barry and the others manage to access Cisco's visions and try to recreate the conditions where Harrison confessed to Nora's murder in the original timeline. Meanwhile, Eddie asks a favor of Joe but is surprised at his partner's refusal.
    I liked this episode with some flashbacks to Barry unconscious in the hospital after his accident. Luv that Joe calls him "his son" and that Iris confesses her feelings to him or does she realize how deep those feelings are? What's with the arc of lighting between them, that doesn't happen all the time? I am liking the idea that a hero really needs a team behind him to be effective, too bad the Arrow is so dumb about working with his team. It's amazing how good this show has become in one season and it's not over until tonight and I am still playing catch up on the episodes.

The finale 😯 that's it!??

Was not expecting it to end on cliffhanger, but all the heartfelt scenes made it worthwhile, and the sacrifice took me by surprise hard. And man, all those hints! The multiverse, Vibe, Killer Frost, and even Jay Garrick!

+ Reply to Thread