+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 216162636465666768697071
Like Tree433Likes

Thread: How to Get Away With Murder (ABC)

Re: How to Get Away With Murder (ABC)

Season 4 Episode 8 - "Live. Live. Live." - November 16, 2017

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to...der_(season_4)

After canceling his proposal to Oliver, Connor confronts Laurel about her plan, which is to get the legal documents during the office party through using Tegan's card key and blame it on Simon. After a fight with Frank, Connor reluctantly agrees to go along with it, but tells Annalise, who takes Isaac back as her therapist. Simon admits to Oliver that he loves him, and later finds Laurel, Michaela and Asher trying to get the legal documents. He takes Laurel's gun away, and accidentally shoots himself in the head with it after tripping over a chair, leading to Asher's arrest. At Annalise's hotel, Laurel goes into early labor due to being struck in the stomach by Frank during his fight with Connor. Annalise finds her and performs CPR on the baby to save him. Meanwhile, Simon goes into cardiac arrest during surgery.
    If nothing else the show runners know how to script a dramatic series of flashbacks, I don't get why they arrested Asher he would not have gunpowder residue on his hands as he did not fire a shot. Simon would have gunpowder residue on his hands as he did "accidentally" shoot himself.

Mid season finale - back January 18, 2018
    No goat killers on my island.

I'm going to be SO confused when this comes back on the air. I've never watched Scandal. I know absolutely NOTHING about that show...except that Kerry Washington is beautiful. The "How To Get Away With Murder / Scandal" crossover is going to leave me more confused than ever!.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

Last night's episode was just meh except for Wes' 'Christophe'. Hoping Pete Nowalk finally realizes he made a huge mistake and so he's conjuring up some ridiculous dream sequence to resurrect my Wes. I don't care about Laurel or her dad and all that drama they're brewing with that storyline. I don't even care about the baby. Laurel is just so uninteresting that I find myself hoping Children Services uncovers some scandalous dirt on her.

Getting tired of Bonnie and Jimmy Smits as well. I want the edge-of-your-seat HTGAWM of seasons 1 & 2. UGGGHHHH! Bring back the magic! This baby mama drama is just too boring.

sparklete likes this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

I didn't get the "Christophe" bit. I missed some of last season.
    Lynda

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I didn't get the "Christophe" bit. I missed some of last season.
    Yikes! You missed a lot. I won't say anything specific in case you want to go back and watch. But.... if you want to know regardless, click here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4qJmE1HK2Q

+ Reply to Thread