+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 195960616263646566676869
Like Tree431Likes

Thread: How to Get Away With Murder (ABC)

Re: How to Get Away With Murder (ABC)

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer View Post
    I got Michaela. I would have guessed me as more of a 'Wes' type personality, but that's cool. I like Michaela.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

I got Connor. I was trying for a girl!
    JosephD likes this.
    Lynda

I hate Bonnie so much! Why can't she ever get murdered?

I loved when Michaela said she could never be like Michelle Obama with all the murders she's done

Mid season finale next week- any theories? I'm totally confused. Even though I love Jimmy Smits his character is giving me bad vibes
    MReid likes this.

A couple of my friends think all the blood is from Laurel and that she loses the baby. I disagree because (1) that blood is too high up on the wall to have been from a miscarriage and (2) we hear Michaela ask someone, "Is he dead?" My one friend says maybe 'he' meant Laurel's baby is a boy. I still think the blood has nothing to do with Laurel, although I can't figure out why she's in the hospital. I can't connect any dots involving Laurel that would explain Asher being arrested or Annalise in shock in that one scene.

I'm holding on to my original thought: I'm guessing the victim is Simon. We know it's not Connor because Oliver was way too calm to have Connor be the victim. We know the victim's not Jimmy Smits or Frank unless TPTB are messing with our heads by showing us that footage of Laurel in the hospital and leading us to believe Smits and Frank are okay. We know the victim's not Bonnie because she's there at the crime scene after the fact. Who knows, maybe the victim is Nate. He's been pretty invisible this whole season. Maybe TPTB are trying to make us forget all about him so we won't suspect he's the victim.

I'm sticking with Simon, though ... ...but don't listen to me. I've been wrong so many times before.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

I think if the victim is Connor the internet will implode. I don't know, Oliver looked pretty upset to me......

But I think Joseph is right, it's Simon. But I just don't see how Jimmy smits fits into it. I hope it's not nate. Michaela sounds pretty upset. Maybe it's laurels dad?

Oh, it probably is Simon, who they frame for stealing the key card, then laurels dad kills Simon because he thinks ruined his company and somehow frames Asher. It's so unfair, Asher already had to kill someone, it's someone else's turn.

It seems odd that Simon would trust Oliver. Doesn't he know he's conners boo?

Ok I am finally caught up with this show I think either Simon or Tegan died but we shall see . I wanted to give up when Wes died but i decided to binge watch and get caught up ive missed this show

That was a pretty decent Winter Finale, and finally, I got one right! Simon is our victim. I'm not sure why they arrested Asher. We know his fingerprints are on the gun, but the cops wouldn't know that without a ballistics test and they don't do those at the crime scene. Still not sure if Simon dies. I hope he doesn't since he was actually likeable this episode and I like having him around to bring some tension to the Keating gang.

Bonnie is pathetic. I'm so tired of her and the way she chases after Annalise for approval and attention. I wouldn't mind one bit if TPTB brought an end to Bonnie's character. Is she and Nate going to hook up, I wonder? We'll just have to wait and see, but there's really no where else for her character to go if Annalise is truly done with her.

When they broke for commercial and came back with that "Viewer Discretion Is Advised" warning right before Laurel's elevator scene I was like, "Oh, snap! What's going to happen now?!!?" I don't like watching anything too intense so that part had me nervous...., but I was able to hold it together. Does the baby live? Who knows. Yes, we heard him cry, but that doesn't give a guarantee. Is the baby Wes' or Frank's? Hmmmm..... we'll just have to wait and see.

Man that was soooo intense to watch. I had no idea Simon was into Oliver I guess because he was like so mean throughout the series it was weird to see him actually have some type of affection. I figured Simon was the victim too it made sense. I dont know why Asher picked up the gun knowing his fingerprints would be on them. My heart was pounding when Annalease was trying to save that baby. Looking at the baby it did look like Wes from what I could see, but who knows.

Wow all of these people really need to leave society!!!

Poor Simon, I like him now. I think Asher got arrested because he is trying to protect Michaela. Bonnie needs to be murdered asap and if nate hooks up with her, he does too (I don't think he will)

Joseph, you saw that your boy Connor is about to get murdered by laurels dad's hit man whose name I forget, right?

+ Reply to Thread