+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1858596061626364656667686970 LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 693
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: How to Get Away With Murder (ABC)

  1. #671
    I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    At the High Rollers Table
    Posts
    5,134

    Re: How to Get Away With Murder (ABC)

    Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer View Post
    I thought that was her dad?

    OMG JIMMY SMITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did not know he was going to be on this show, I Loooooooooove him
    It is her dad, her uncle was the one who died.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

    "Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

  2. #672
    O.Snap! JosephD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,755

    Re: How to Get Away With Murder (ABC)

    I'm so confused about what's going on in this show, but I got a feeling Annalise is going to hook up with Jimmy Smits.

    I also got a feeling Bonnie is going to hook up with Nate. If she does, she's gonna be sorry because Annalise will make her pay.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

  3. #673
    FORT Wanderer RealityRealmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    EARTH the Reality Show
    Posts
    2,956

    Re: How to Get Away With Murder (ABC)

    Quote Originally Posted by JosephD View Post
    I'm so confused about what's going on in this show, but I got a feeling Annalise is going to hook up with Jimmy Smits.

    I also got a feeling Bonnie is going to hook up with Nate. If she does, she's gonna be sorry because Annalise will make her pay.
    I hope you're wrong because I hate all those scenarios!
    JosephD likes this.

  4. #674
    O.Snap! JosephD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,755

    Re: How to Get Away With Murder (ABC)

    What. Is. Happening. On. This. Show?

    I finally got to watch last night's episode. I'm so confused, but also intrigued.

    Which 'HE' is dead this time? I think they want us to believe it's Laurel's baby, but Michaela seemed way too distraught for that to be the case. It's gotta be one of the regular guys or -- please no -- Oliver, perhaps?
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

  5. #675
    FORT Wanderer RealityRealmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    EARTH the Reality Show
    Posts
    2,956

    Re: How to Get Away With Murder (ABC)

    Quote Originally Posted by JosephD View Post
    What. Is. Happening. On. This. Show?

    I finally got to watch last night's episode. I'm so confused, but also intrigued.

    Which 'HE' is dead this time? I think they want us to believe it's Laurel's baby, but Michaela seemed way too distraught for that to be the case. It's gotta be one of the regular guys or -- please no -- Oliver, perhaps?
    It better not be my Asher!!!!
    And luckily it looks like it's not Oliver.
    These people just cannot stay away from murder.
    (I only just now watched LAST week's show, I am so behind on my tv viewing)

  6. #676
    O.Snap! JosephD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,755

    Re: How to Get Away With Murder (ABC)

    I'm going take a guess that Simon Drake is the victim. I'm glad that Asher's been arrested. (Sorry, RealityRealmer, but I don't like him. ). I'm hoping the victim's Simon and that Asher lashed out at him for something involving Michaela.

    I'm getting a little tired of the Annalise-Bonnie storyline. I hope something big happens soon that makes all their back-n-forth drama worthwhile. I'm still trying to guess who Jimmy Smits will hook up with....it's bound to happen, but with who?????
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

  7. #677
    FORT Wanderer RealityRealmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    EARTH the Reality Show
    Posts
    2,956

    Re: How to Get Away With Murder (ABC)

    Quote Originally Posted by JosephD View Post
    I'm going take a guess that Simon Drake is the victim. I'm glad that Asher's been arrested. (Sorry, RealityRealmer, but I don't like him. ). I'm hoping the victim's Simon and that Asher lashed out at him for something involving Michaela.

    I'm getting a little tired of the Annalise-Bonnie storyline. I hope something big happens soon that makes all their back-n-forth drama worthwhile. I'm still trying to guess who Jimmy Smits will hook up with....it's bound to happen, but with who?????
    well darn I accidentally read this thread before I watched this week's show. OH NO my Asher gets arrested??? I don't even know who Simon Drake is!! Maybe he is that other classmate that is a jerk that they are always fighting with? I'd be fine if he got serial killed, but Asher already killed someone, its someone else's turn!

    Bonnie is such a mess. She went from obsessive devotion to Annalise to wanting to destroy her. Borderline Personality Disorder much?

    Jimmy Smits seems like he will end up being a bad guy.

    Joseph how dare you dislike Asher!

    I better go watch the show now

  8. #678
    O.Snap! JosephD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,755

    Re: How to Get Away With Murder (ABC)

    Yes, Simon Drake is that jerk student who keeps trying to pick fights with the Keating crew.

    As for Asher having already killed someone: Maybe that's Pete Nowalk's MO. He had Wes kill Sam then almost kill Annalise when he shot her, then Pete got rid of Wes.
    He had Asher kill Sinclair and now kill or almost kill someone, so maybe Pete will get rid of Asher like he did Wes.

    I'm just teasing ya. It'll probably turn out that Asher's not even guilty. Pete Nowalk loves to bait us into thinking one thing, then turning around and doing another.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

  9. #679
    FORT Wanderer RealityRealmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    EARTH the Reality Show
    Posts
    2,956

    Re: How to Get Away With Murder (ABC)

    Quote Originally Posted by JosephD View Post
    Yes, Simon Drake is that jerk student who keeps trying to pick fights with the Keating crew.

    As for Asher having already killed someone: Maybe that's Pete Nowalk's MO. He had Wes kill Sam then almost kill Annalise when he shot her, then Pete got rid of Wes.
    He had Asher kill Sinclair and now kill or almost kill someone, so maybe Pete will get rid of Asher like he did Wes.

    I'm just teasing ya. It'll probably turn out that Asher's not even guilty. Pete Nowalk loves to bait us into thinking one thing, then turning around and doing another.
    ok I watched it. Aww poor Asher but I think you are right, its just a misdirect, he's probably innocent. At least he's not dead!
    Bonnie went to Jimmy Smits on purpose right? Or was it just a coincidence? I hated Annalise last year but this year I am loving her again. I hate Bonnie though, she sucks.
    I hate that Frank was hooking up with Laurel again because I love Frank but I hate hate hate Laurel.
    I have been hating Connor but will probably love him again if he stays off the couch and Humper and helps Annalise with her case.
    This show really brings out the love and hate doesn't it lol

  10. #680
    FORT Wanderer RealityRealmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    EARTH the Reality Show
    Posts
    2,956

    Re: How to Get Away With Murder (ABC)


+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.