+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: How to Get Away With Murder (ABC)

Re: How to Get Away With Murder (ABC)

I haven't watched yet but wanted to know if anyone else besides me hears Viola Davis' voice and emphasis on the words every time they read the show title? Lol, I hear it every time.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I haven't watched yet but wanted to know if anyone else besides me hears Viola Davis' voice and emphasis on the words every time they read the show title? Lol, I hear it every time.
    Yes! I thought it was just me, I absolutely hear her saying it, I love her voice
    PWS likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Was any one else skeeved out when she was feeling up her student though? She was explaining why she was cheating on her husband all the while caressing his chest and shoulders. I was grossed out!
    Cornholio likes this.
    Boob Wrinkles - it is not a myth

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Grossed out? No, but I was kind of wondering where she was going with that. I liked that he didn't take the bait. I think she scared him!
    PWS likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

No not at all. I think this woman does everything for a reason, and I am sure we will find out..
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Was any one else skeeved out when she was feeling up her student though? She was explaining why she was cheating on her husband all the while caressing his chest and shoulders. I was grossed out!
    I have to say that I was a little skeeved, but I know there is a motive behind her actions that will be revealed soon enough
    PWS likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I keep telling myself that it's a TV show, and that in real life she'd be up on a dozen charges including sexual harassment, but it's hard since I used to have a job chasing down folks like her..... BUT the acting is good, the script is gripping, I do want to know how her husband got killed (I think that's who the victim was). So I'm pretty sure I'll keep watching, if only On Demand.

I loved it more this week than last .This woman has so many layers to her, and she is unable to stop doing her job, even in her private life..
    -Andy Rooney-

So funny, during the show before this, the local news guy gives a sneak peak of what will be on the 11:00 news. He closed by saying, "... more details on this coming up on tonight's 11:00 news, right after How to Get Away with MAAaaaarRRRrrdur." He said the word "murder" in this Scottish accent, loudly and dragged out, which was so unexpected from this serious news guy. We were cracking up, had to replay it a couple of times. So now, whenever I hear this show title, I will definitely be thinking MAAaaaarRRRrrdur. So I'm thinking he's spoofing something, but I don't know what? I went online and apparently saying the word murder in a Scottish accent is a whole deal, loads of hits & videos of people saying it... anybody know what this is about?
    Punkin likes this.

The only parts I didn't like last night were the repeated scenes of the team dealing with the dead body. Enough of that. We saw it last week. I guess we have to see it every week for the entire season....please.

Who was the girl that Wes ran to and hugged at the end in the hotel room? Is she on their team? I missed a little and must have missed it.

Annie is a tortured lady. Apparently, her marriage was a real roller coaster.

Did you catch the looks from Annie's assistant towards Annie's husband? OMG Either they have had a fling or she wants to. Not good. Now I'm suspecting Annie's female assistant as killing the husband.

+ Reply to Thread