+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Six Feet Under - Finale TONIGHT! *SPOILERS*

Yeah I didn't like the development of nate's character either, but I hope that he'll be able to pull himself together in next round. It was getting kind of boring to watch him after awhile I thought.... so I hope they dont keep him on this downtrend for much longer.

It seemed like Keith & David cleared the air somewhat, and I hope they'll be able to stay together, I somehow can't imagine the series without Keith & I have a hard time picturing David being with someone else..... the two belong together.... But who knows, these writers & producers are great at changing a viewer's opinion about people so I'm sure they'll manage...

I'm happy Ruth got married but I'm sure there's more to George than what we know.... after all no relationships in Six Feet Under is ever happy as it seems at first... lol .... Maybe he's got a wife in every state or something.... maybe he's a serial killer and sniped off his previous wives.... or maybe he's just a lonely man looking for a family and now he found it.......
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    The downward development of Nate's character gives this character depth. Finally, like most of us, another side emerges. It may make us uncomfortable to see this dark side, but I'll bet the actor is really enjoying the change. Mult-dimensional, but unpredictable......because it has never been seen. I'M LOVING IT!!

And George will provide quite a bit of interest next season, I predict. Something just doesn't quite smell right there. I think they threw in that caring, but rebuffed, exchange with Nate just to throw us off.

Dear, dear Ruth.........she just loves so honestly and innocently from her heart. She just lays it all out there, and like so many people who do, she usually gets slammed somehow.....and she moves on.

I don't know what we're gonna do without our weekly dose of Six Feet. I've already got my sad pout going. Maybe, as someone suggested, they will rerun everything beginning from season 1. But, alas.......I doubt that I would get that lucky!:rolleyes:

AND WHY IS 'OZ' SHOWING UP IN RERUN?? DID THIS JUST START TONIGHT? I guess I'll just have to make due!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 06-07-2003 at 05:30 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey
    The great thing about "Six Feet Under" is that it never ceases to be a wonderfully crafted show with unexpected twists and turns that serve to make it superior.

You're right prhoshay, by making Nate's character more complex his character has a darker side. But like Wyndemere points out we would like to see something happen that will restore Nate to his former self because the way he is headed in his self-destructive path it can only lead to dire consequences.

Dire AND Interesting, though! I think if he didn't suicide in that final episode, we see that he has a will to live. It would appear that he has hit rock bottom, and since it didn't kill him, my thoughts are that he has pushed off from the bottom, and will be on his way back up. Just like when you jump into the deep end of the pool, if you will. And, sometimes, that can seem like a pretty long distance to the surface. And the trip back up can be interesting!

Cali, do you have any idea when the next season should begin? (how pathetic do I sound???!!!)

FORT Fogey

We are encountering a case of turbulent withdrawal

Originally posted by prhoshay
    Cali, do you have any idea when the next season should begin? (how pathetic do I sound???!!!)
    You sound just like me and we are winners, do you hear me, WINNERS!

I believe it won't start again until after "The Sopranos" ends and who knows when that will be. Do you watch that?

Here's a direct link to HBO's Episode Guide for "6 Feet Under." See what you can make of it.
    http://www.hbo.com/sixfeetunder/

i agree with you, I thin Nate hit rock bottom last time & showed up at Brenda's finally asking someone for help ... which he has been too proud to admit that he needed earlier.
    So I think he'll be fine now..I hope so at least.

But Brenda seemed to start a good thing with her neighbor, wonder whats gonna happen..

*sigh* Gonna have to wait.

I dont watch the sopranos, I didn't watch it when it first started & as it progressed I figured I'd refrain from getting addicted to yet another series LOL .... :-D

A re-run of 6 feet would be cool, I never saw season 1 so it would actually be cool to see it now....

Here is my question regarding Nate showing up at Brenda's door....I was under the impression that Brenda kinda went wiggy and moved somewhere where no one knows where she is? Or did she just not tell Billy and her Mom? Thinking about it now, maybe Nate did know where she lives. Can anyone confirm or deny that Brenda DID tell Nate where she was living?
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Originally posted by Wyndemere
    I dont watch the sopranos, I didn't watch it when it first started & as it progressed I figured I'd refrain from getting addicted to yet another series LOL .... :-D

A re-run of 6 feet would be cool, I never saw season 1 so it would actually be cool to see it now....
    Wyndemere!!!!! My long lost twin!!!!! And Mother said I was an ONLY!!!! .

Geez.......I guess I'm really not the only person that wants to play catch-up, and hasn't gotten into The Sopranos! Whew!...I was worried!

Originally posted by dobolina
    Here is my question regarding Nate showing up at Brenda's door....I was under the impression that Brenda kinda went wiggy and moved somewhere where no one knows where she is? Or did she just not tell Billy and her Mom? Thinking about it now, maybe Nate did know where she lives. Can anyone confirm or deny that Brenda DID tell Nate where she was living?
    That's a good point.... but he could have found out from Claire, remember after the abortion, Claire stayed with Brenda for awhile... she could have told him too when she came over.

But no i dont remember a conversation where she told him where she lived.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123