+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Outlander (Starz)

Re: Outlander (Starz)

TWO WEEKS!!??? We have to wait two weeks? Not cool. I guess I should be glad they're not doing a mid-season break right after this episode and resuming episodes in January or something.
    SpringMaiden27 and Imperfect1 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I was just glad it didn't end when she touched the sign! At least we got a smidge of reunion to get us through the two weeks!
    Critical likes this.
    Wag more, bark less

FORT Fogey

Whee, The Print Shop episode is here!!! Worth the 2 week wait, and wonderfully done. Must admit, however, that I liked the book version better. Some things just donít translate well to the screen. Still a great episode moving through the story of Jaime & Claire. Glad the show is back🙂

I LOST it when he was talking about how he saw her in his dreams and then broke down and quietly said "but you never touched me" GREAT episode, although I was thrown a bit but the "I have news too" bombshell timing.
    Wag more, bark less

FORT Fogey

Well, season three is complete. So enjoyed the changes to Mr. Willoughby & Margaret! Interesting watching the slave dances intertwine with the stone dances. Jamie & Claire finally found Young Ian, and spent a moment in a touching group hug. They crammed so much into this season, that I could use a good long break from this story.

An American adventure awaits next season...

+ Reply to Thread