+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Thread: Outlander (Starz)

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Outlander (Starz)

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Ahhhh.....judging by your spoiler it suddenly all makes sense now. Thanks.
    LOL, yeah understanding that clears a great deal up. I was never confused by the time travel, I kind of forget about it as I read or watch. The only thing that i questioned was maybe in their actions to prevent the rebellion they caused them to fail rather than win. Meaning maybe if they left it alone in the 1700s it may have been different and their meddling hurt more than it helped.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey

This show is simply fantastic! Just finished the finale, and everything came together beautifully. I could feel Claire's pain all the way back to the first episode of the season when she came through the stones. No wonder the poor woman was so despondent!

Roger is wonderful, and I look forward to learning more about that character in the future.

I will patiently wait for the 3rd season, and will truly become upset only when the series ends.
    bee stung lips and Kiz like this.

Just started watching Season 2 (after binge watching season 1 last weekend) and I just have to say that Tobias Menzies is just incredible. Definitely deserves an Emmy
    SpringMaiden27, Kiz and annemik like this.

FORT Fogey

It's back! Missed this world on my TV screen. I was trying to get into the Season Three excitement by watching the lead actors on the talk shows this week, but meh. I just want to see their artistic work. The season premier did not disappoint! Claire & Frank have a tough road ahead in the States, and Jamie's fate looks practically unbearable. The journey continues...
    9Cloud, Imperfect1, Kiz and 1 others like this.

I love, love, love this show. It is my favorite. The actors are all superb, the story is lovely, the scenery is realistic, and the chemistry between the leads just draws the audience into their beautiful love story.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Hmmm. I just changed cable companies, and can't find this on my new one. Boo hoo!

Are you still paying for Starz? Check your bill. If you're paying, it's there somewhere. Does your new cable provider have a channel lineup on their website? Have you tried searching for the show in the TV listings (if your cable provider has that feature)? There are several channels that I didn't even know existed in my channel lineup until I went hunting for them. Like H U N T I N G so far up the channel lineup that I'd never even gone that far.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GolfGrrl View Post
    Hmmm. I just changed cable companies, and can't find this on my new one. Boo hoo!
    most provides have a menu that will allow you to schedule shows to record (If you have a DVR) and you can simply search by name. Maybe that will work for you That is how i find all my new shows each season because i can't ever remember the networks anymore since there are soooo many lol. Heck, I can't remember when the ones I DO watch start each season.. thank gawd for my DVR!
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey

Poor Frank! I will miss this character, but having read Voyager knew it was coming 😟 Lord John Grey is a nice addition to the story.
    Kiz likes this.

Kiz

I'm missing characters in the TV series so much more than I did while reading the books. Ron Moore and company have done a spectacular job with casting actors that brig their stories to life. I'm also going to miss Rupert's melodious bass voice. Thank goodness for DVD's and DVR!
    Each evening, I think, "Boy, things can't get any dumber." The next morning I wake up and think, "Things were so much smarter last night." - Ben Shapiro

+ Reply to Thread