+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chelsea Lately

Chelsea Lately

I cannot believe this show doesn't have a thread here. It's a pretty amazing late night show, I actually DVR it and watch live frequently (mostly dependent on work schedule) as my lead-in to the Colbert Report. Anyhow, for the last few years, I really thought Chelsea was single-handedly saving E! (well, maybe two hands with The Soup) because if it wasn't for this show I don't know what else would be on the network. I am looking for a thread because I just read news that her current contract has 9 months left and she intends to leave. I would be disappointed for sure.

FORT Fogey

Re: Chelsea Lately

She is leaving. Her agent has confirmed it. When she signed her current contract she was dating the president of E. She isn't anymore. That may contribute to her decision to leave.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I watch it every night (I DVR it too). She can be a little much sometimes, but I love being exposed to new comedians. I love Josh Wolf and Jo Koy the most. But I enjoy Ryan Stout and Dov Davidoff...I could go on. But I love the comedians. I actually wish it was 30 minutes of roundtable, instead of having a guest. Most of the time she turns the conversation to herself. But she's very funny and snarky. I wonder if she'll go to another network.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I used to watch Chelsea Lately every night but then I was starting to stay up too late and be hardly functional at work the next day so I stopped watching it. I thought it was very funny! I love her regular guest comedians.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7 Registration Deadline: July 29th, Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

+ Reply to Thread