+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CSI 10/10- Let the Seller Beware

CSI 10/10- Let the Seller Beware

I thought it was pretty good. That whole thing with the cheerleader smoking PCP and eating the other girl is so disgusting. My mother was just telling me that it's based on a true story. Some rapper smoked PCP and ate his girlfriend...or something like that.

Yeah, that storyline was a little, um, disgusting.

But I really liked the pool storyline. They did a good job with that. And I really liked the visuals of the guy in the white wetsuit underwater. He was almost invisible.

This show gets better and better, except they keep throwing in these wierd little storyline things, like Sara's little speech at the end of the show, and Grissom's deafness thing, etc.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    This was a great episode!

I was grossed out by the cannibal storyline, but thought the pool one was great.

The second I saw the ex-wife I knew she was involved somehow, but I couldn't piece it together until the end.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I also found it really creepy about the house on the Internet stuff.

How freaky- will probably make me think twice when we sell ours! (of course, I wouldn't be strutting around half naked on film for my stepson either!)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

The part that made me jump was when Warrick and Nick were in the house trying to get the camera angle of the internet video. When Warrick opened the closet, that cardboard cut-out of the realitor made me jump for a second. I felt really dumb afterwards, but I freak easily.

I know Mdrio! I think I might have even let out a little scream!

I didn't scream, but I needed new pants afterwards.

JK. That definitely surprised me, too. I found the stepmom to be much more appealing when she was "alive." What a horndog gold mine for the stepson. He must have been grief-stricken at her death.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

BTW, I love it when they bring down smart alecks who think the evidence is too flimsy.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Oh, and one more thing. Talk about a no-lose situation for our female viewers when Warrick and Nick were trying to decide who was going down into the pool. My wife surprised me at that time by commenting how good-looking Nick is. The surprise isn't that she found him attractive, but that she told me. She usually is much more quiet with the "He's hot!" comments than I am with the "She's hot!" comments.

And the dead dude's eyes down there. *shudder* We both commented on how freaky they were. Which idiot cop said the pool was "clear", BTW? Get his badge number...

Talk about a no-lose situation for our female viewers when Warrick and Nick were trying to decide who was going down into the pool.
    Your not kidding kiddo!

And Paulie, I'm like your wife I think...I usually remain pretty quiet about the hotties on TV...that's why I have to immediately get online to share with my Internet buds - to get it out of my system!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast