+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 40 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: Resurrection

Resurrection

Watch Resurrection TV Show - ABC.com

I really enjoyed last nights episode! For me it moved at a pace that kept me entertained and yet didn't move to fast that I couldn't keep up. I was trying to keep up with every minute so I could tell my husband all about it when he got home. I told him it was good enough that he'd want to watch himself.

So I'm thinking aliens. LOL! Just based on the scene between the little boy and the dr when she couldn't hear his heart beat.
    Miss Scarlet and AZChristian like this.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Re: Resurrection

I loved this!
    I agree about the aliens. The promos pretty much showed what was going to happen, but I still found all the other details fascinating. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this all unfolds.

I hope this show finally sticks. This is that time slot that always means death to any new show, ever since Brothers & Sisters left. I'm almost afraid to get attached to it.

I was glued to my TV set from 6:00 (OUAT catchup show) to 10:00. I felt like my Sunday TV was back. This is my favorite time to just plant myself in front of the TV & watch. Always home, nothing else that drastically has to be done, even the dog curls up on his pillow & makes no demands of me. This is about the only day that I'm home & free all evening & not going somewhere or rushing to get something done at home.
    ilja likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I loved this show! It's so intriguing. I have no idea what is going on, but it's great! What is causing the Resurrections? Will the bodies be in the tomb? Please tell me where I know the actress who plays Jacob's mother from. His dad is from That 70's Show, right?
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

FORT Fogey

I loved it, too, and just like you, Debb70, I have no idea what's going on! I thought for sure that guy in the hoodie was the man who killed Jacob's aunt, but then he turned out to be the father of that other young woman who right now I can't remember how she was connected with Jacob, except that she's a friend of the doctor?? Why did Jacob run in fear from that guy? Is the doctor, along with the fed agent, going to team up all season to figure out what's going on? I really want to see whether there's a child's body in that mausoleum. It's certainly a show that left me with a lot of questions!

FORT Fogey

I'm a little mixed on this one. I've been totally intrigued by the story since the first preview I saw of it in one of those time filler reports before a movie starts a month or so ago. Nine o'clock could not get here fast enough last night for me to watch it. Maybe I put too much hope into it, because I was not blown away. On the one hand I'm very curious to what is behind everything happening. But on the other hand, I guess I'm still suffering from a Lost hangover because I'm apprehensive about just how long we have to hold on to find out what is going on. I was not moved enough last night to set up a permanent recording on my DVR. But I'll continue to watch. Oh and Deb, Jacob's mom is played by Frances Fisher who played Kate Winslet's mom in Titanic, and did several movies with Clint Eastwood back when they were a couple.
    ilja likes this.

Oh yes! I remember from the Clint Eastwood movies. I never watched Titanic. I know, it's crazy.

Does this remind anyone of the show, 4400? Those people were returned the same age as they left - only they disappeared, were not pronounced dead with a body.

I tried it out last evening and am slightly intrigued that two of those resurrected are from the same small Missouri town. Will all of the returnees (if aliens) be from the same place? If so, it even has a hint of The Dome in it.

I'll need to watch On Demand from now on as Sundays are once again full.
    Ellen likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

I think that one of the reviews I read said that all the returnees are from the same town. But are they all connected in some way? Is there a logical progression to their returns? It almost seems that they would have to be connected, and what a challenge for the writers! Like what does the second returnee have to do with the "death" of Jacob and his aunt? Why the conflicting stories about who was trying to rescue whom in the river? Why did Jacob run away when he saw that guy? How do the returnees know so much about who they are supposed to be if they are aliens or someone else? How did Jacob have the right DNA to be that couple's son? OK, I'll stop with the questions!

This article relates a lot of works that are similar to this one, but then says it's not the same. I'm confused. They are all related or built upon the other, but not alike??????? If anyone gets any clues, please let me know.

Resurrection, The Returned, and They Came Back: What's the difference? (VIDEO)

I loved it and it did great in the ratings.

Strong premiere for ABC’s ‘Resurrection’

Posts a 3.6 in 18-49s, best midseason drama in two years

Strong premiere for ABC's 'Resurrection' | Media Life Magazine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 40 1234567891011 ... LastLast