+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree235Likes

Thread: Resurrection

FORT Fogey

Re: Resurrection

Quote Originally Posted by www View Post
    the other weird thing was all the grilled cheese crusts maybe? in the garbage can and he keeps having her make more...anyway great show!
    That's right! I had forgotten about that. There was that quick but deliberate shot of what was in the kitchen garbage. I do hope they're going to go back and explain all these things now that they're moving on to the next return.
    Debb70 likes this.

It might have looked like a ton of bread crusts in that trash can, but the kids in my family eat that way and they're human. lol
    NEPASue and ilja like this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    It might have looked like a ton of bread crusts in that trash can, but the kids in my family eat that way and they're human. lol
    I did think that too but then with this kind of show you never know what's a clue and what's not!

I thought it was a clue. Didn't the agent say something about how much he ate while they were at the diner?
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Yeah, he tore into that burger and fries with the Agent.

What I'm going to do is replay this show back again and examine all these little clues. I still have it on my DVR. It's difficult to know just what is a real clue and what is just the film crew getting creative. Like when the boy appears in a field in China, he looks up to the sky like someone is either leaving him there or watching from up there. Then in the end of the show, the sleet is falling, but no one is being touched by sleet, and the view goes up to look as if there is someone looking at them from above. It's like a hole in the middle of the sleet. Creative filming or a clue?
    ilja and AlwaysVeg like this.

I haven't seen it yet, but I probably will try it since it's getting such good reviews. I loved The 4400 when it first started, but lost interest after a while when it got too soap opera for me. What I'm hearing that appeals to me is that they don't explain everything. Like [ILost,[/] if it lets me exercise my brain and leaves me with questions to ponder, that's a major positive.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

Debb, if you go back to watch for clues, please see exactly what happens in the stethoscope scene again. Thanks
    Debb70 likes this.

I'll take notes on all the little things.
    AZChristian and AlwaysVeg like this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I started drifting away from series dramas after St. Elsewhere. I loved every episode of that show, and then felt absolutely cheated with the ending episode. I vowed to never invest myself in another show to that degree.

But Resurrection is definitely intriguing.

Oh, and St. Elsewhere was a regular drama series and not even remotely categorized as a Science Fiction. Although, I guess technically it was just the boy's imagination. Though I didn't buy it. I just chose to ignore it when the whole ended up happening in a snow globe.

I think Resurrection is classified as Science Fiction, so I know anything can happen. It may have everything from aliens to robots.
    Last edited by Debb70; 03-12-2014 at 12:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread