+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree197Likes

Thread: Resurrection

Re: Resurrection

I guess it depends on the particular church. I know some that may be mean spirited, but most seem to want to help people.
    Kip and coltnlasma like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I thought that weird too. At first I thought the bar lady must know the guy who was having an affair with Barbara, but then they showed that he himself was actually at the bar picking up some food it looked like. The sheriff must have followed him in there and then made that bizarre proclamation.
    I assume everyone at the bar looked so uncomfortable because they knew what the sheriff was driving at. That's what I thought after the showed the bald guy. Before I thought they were uncomfortable because they thought the sheriff wanted the bartender woman to convey that message to the bald guy--maybe she was his sister or maybe the sheriff knew he drank at that bar.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Looking forward to rewatching this episode on line. I've always got to give it a second go-round.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Anybody watch on Sunday?

My dvr cut off early (or maybe the show was running late).

They were at the old factory. The sheriff had ordered Caleb to come out, which he did. As he put his hand on top of his head, the camera pans to Bellamy with gun drawn, standing behind the door of the police cruiser.

And that's where it stopped. Surely they didn't end it right there!!!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

The episode will be shown again tonight!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    The episode will be shown again tonight!

LOL! I just saw that on my program guide about 15 minutes ago! I was checking my program guide to see if CHICAGO FIRE was indeed a rerun (it is) and there it was, one line below. Guess I'll catch the last minute or two and find out what happened!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

It ended early for me, too; I didn't want you to feel alone!
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.

Isn't Arcadia supposed to be a very small town? If you notice when the doctor/cousin is driving Jacob in her car you can see the buildings they are passing. A huge red brick church appears with extended building that look like classrooms, possibly a school, then another one appears, then another. There are numerous large brick churches all next to each other on the same street! Isn't that odd. I wonder if it's a clue or the editor messed up and kept looping the same video in that drive scene. lol
    Kip likes this.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Isn't Arcadia supposed to be a very small town? If you notice when the doctor/cousin is driving Jacob in her car you can see the buildings they are passing. A huge red brick church appears with extended building that look like classrooms, possibly a school, then another one appears, then another. There are numerous large brick churches all next to each other on the same street! Isn't that odd. I wonder if it's a clue or the editor messed up and kept looping the same video in that drive scene. lol
    I missed that. Very interesting. I bet it IS a clue.

Maybe. The churches they passed were huge. I can't imagine a small town would have enough people to need that many large churches. And why would they all be lined up on the same road? And on the same road that Caleb was hiding out? Weird.

Do you think that was Caleb who robbed the armored truck?

+ Reply to Thread