+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Those Who Kill (A&E)

Those Who Kill (A&E)

Those Who Kill is a crime drama on A&E about a Pittsburgh PD female, homicide, detective. I don't have a lot of details since only one episode has aired.

The detective is played by Chloe Sevigny and her character has a backstory regarding her older brother and parents, especially her father. The details so far are sketchy.

The detective is good at her job. To assist in her investigations she uses a college professor of criminology who has mental health issues and seems to be on the edge.

The series is based on a Danish tv series.

The first episode is a little confusing, but if you watch it twice, it helps. It looks to be exciting and have lots of twists and turns. At least we hope so. lol

Those Who Kill - Episodes, Video & Schedule - A&E

Those Who Kill (U.S. TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Re: Those Who Kill (A&E)

I think they tried to put too much into the first episode, but we liked it. I hope it stays around
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Can someone help me with this? Why did the killer want the victim to cross their arms over their chest before dying?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Can someone help me with this? Why did the killer want the victim to cross their arms over their chest before dying?
    It was a sign for his need to have total control .That is why she said cross your arms and he refused
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I thought so. It just seemed to be so uncreative.

I wonder who has put Catherine in a box before? Her dad? I really detest people who put kids in boxes, closets, etc.

This is such an edgy show with tons of flawed characters. This is why I love cable channels, they get to do the good stuff. TV seems to be doing better stuff than the movies lately.

This show is based on the Danish tv series. I liked the second episode so much better!

I wonder what Catherine wants to happen to her step dad. As a judge, it's going to be difficult to get him convicted of these cases for which there is little to no evidence. I wonder why she just doesn't want him taken out. That might be easier and more effective.

The father talking to the judge was obviously lying in court. The judge must be holding something over his head. Maybe he abused his son too. The Professor knows this too.

I think Chloe is doing a great job in that role. I wonder why if she was so bothered by memories of that serial killer, that she had flashbacks of her firing the gun at the killer when he cut the other detective rather than when she shot the guy outright. Shooting in defense of another is justified. Shooting the guy at the end was not justified, but she seemed to keep reliving the justified shooting. Odd.

Was the medical examiner a friend she was staying with?

Ok, I watched but I am all kinds of confused.

First of all, yes, Debb, the ME is a good friend of Catherine's. I got that feeling last week. Catherine was staying with her and not going home.

What was all that about with 'Cheese Dad' and her being 'Cheese Girl'? Just a one night stand?

And that 'cutting' of herself. Catherine is a very depressed young lady. She loves the thrilled of the hunt and as a detective that is great. She just wants to bring to justice the culprit.
    BUT her personal life is sad.

YES, razorbacker, they are all flawed. You said it perfectly.

I did like this epi more than the first one. Its a very dark show but I just love Chloe and I have high hopes for the show.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Ok, I watched but I am all kinds of confused.

First of all, yes, Debb, the ME is a good friend of Catherine's. I got that feeling last week. Catherine was staying with her and not going home.

What was all that about with 'Cheese Dad' and her being 'Cheese Girl'? Just a one night stand?

And that 'cutting' of herself. Catherine is a very depressed young lady. She loves the thrilled of the hunt and as a detective that is great. She just wants to bring to justice the culprit.
    BUT her personal life is sad.

YES, razorbacker, they are all flawed. You said it perfectly.

I did like this epi more than the first one. Its a very dark show but I just love Chloe and I have high hopes for the show.
    They met in a Chucky Cheese type of place.

She's lucky that guy she picked up wasn't a serial killer. I mean what are the odds of getting attacked twice in one month by a serial killer in your apt., but still. This show is making Pittsburgh look like a pretty dangerous place.

The way she went off on that Cheese Dad, I was scared for him. I thought he was going to say, Hey lady, you are too flipping crazy. I'm out of here. lol
    momrek06 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast