+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Chicago PD - premieres January 8th, 2014 at 10 pm on NBC

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Chicago PD - premieres January 8th, 2014 at 10 pm on NBC

I think Voight is supposed to nail that black guy he's always getting money and info from, who is a big dealer. He uses the money to finance his little fix up projects--kids he's saving. Either that or there is some other big time crook he's supposed to be nailing for them, and so far hasn't.
    He did a lot of awful things last season when he was only on Chicago Fire as a villian--all in the name of "protecting" his son....but he really hurt firefighters and their nearest and dearest, or scared the daylights of them. Presumably they can hold some of that over him still. He was really awful last year, so it is hard for me to warm up to this new kinder gentler Voight. Too bad as without that memory I wouldn't much care what he did in the past.
    I do love that they keep mentioning the Molly's bar (from Chicago Fire), but after all Antonio's sister is a co owner, so of course they'd give it business.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I think Voight is supposed to nail that black guy he's always getting money and info from, who is a big dealer. He uses the money to finance his little fix up projects--kids he's saving. Either that or there is some other big time crook he's supposed to be nailing for them, and so far hasn't.
    He did a lot of awful things last season when he was only on Chicago Fire as a villian--all in the name of "protecting" his son....but he really hurt firefighters and their nearest and dearest, or scared the daylights of them. Presumably they can hold some of that over him still. He was really awful last year, so it is hard for me to warm up to this new kinder gentler Voight. Too bad as without that memory I wouldn't much care what he did in the past.
    I do love that they keep mentioning the Molly's bar (from Chicago Fire), but after all Antonio's sister is a co owner, so of course they'd give it business.
    That guy was arrested 2 episodes ago when they caught him passing bribe money to Voight. That's why Voight ended up in handcuffs.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Right, and that was after they were saying you are supposed to be "getting" someone or other... so I thought maybe that's who he was supposed to be getting. But I admit the way they are acting it's more like they are talking about some even bigger fish...

I'm confused. I wish they would explain what he really is supposed to be doing for them.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

??? what the heck? Who killed the computer guy, Jin? The sleazy guy from Internal Affairs who was forcing him to rat on Voight? Voight? I thought somehow Voight would use him to catch the IA guy. But one second he's telling his dad to run, and closing all kinds of windows (maybe it was important what they were?), and the next he's dead and Voight and the IA guy are staring at his body. I really felt for him when Erin asked him to do something on the side....you could see him thinking, Seriously? Can't I just do my job openly? He was cute, too---going to miss him.

What did the computer guy put in the envelope and mail?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456