+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Intelligence - Monday, January 13, 2014 at 10pm

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Intelligence - Monday, January 13, 2014 at 10pm

So there was at least a mention or two of Gideon being "turned off" . . . . literally . . . . if he continues to do things his own way. I have a feeling that is a cliffhanger waiting to happen.

I'm liking the show more and more and I'm hoping it's doing well in the ratings.
    Florimel and Miss Scarlet like this.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I'm liking this better too, with every episode. This last one from last Monday, or Tuesday, or whenever it's on, was really good. I just watched it this morning.

The Premier was just too much too soon, thrown at us at a horrible pace. A show needs to let the viewers get to know, like & become at least a little attached to the characters before they start throwing all the confusing stuff at us.
    I hope enough people stuck with it. It's turned into a really good show.
    Florimel likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Excellent episode this week. I'm liking this show more and more. It's my kind of science fiction.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Loved the moment that passed between Gabriel and Riley when she was yelling at the bad guy and she told him Gabriel was warm-blooded. Josh Holloway is that bad boy the girls just love - he can be very charming without losing that little lost boy quality (no pun intended).
    Florimel likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I do wish though that Josh would get the back of his hair trimmed, or else not use the gel or whatever that makes it stick out in spikes when he bends his head forward. Very distracting to my overall leftover Sawyer crush.

I agree they are doing a good job on the relationship between Riley and Gabriel...her guardianship of him is as much therapeutic as it is physical.
    FireWoman and Little Sew&Sew like this.

Quite a few twists and turns in last nights episode. Always like when they throw in a bit of Gabriel's backstory. I'm waiting for a mention of "family".

I'm liking Meghan Ory on this show way more than I did on OUAT. She is capable of making me believe like she has some "intelligence" (pardon the pun). Ruby was rarely given much screen time and when they did give her a role, it was cartoonish compared to her castmates.
    Florimel and jafo like this.

Was this past Monday's show the season finale? Is it renewed?
    I liked Gabriel's mother. Nice to see a tough, smart, no nonsense older woman who can take care of herself just fine.

I like this show's presentation of women.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I think it was the season finale; at least that's what my programming guide said. I haven't yet read anything confirming or denying renewal. If the decision has been made, I don't think it's been announced. If it's not renewed, I'll be very disappointed.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I heard the odds are pretty slim for renewal. Regardless, I hope the network realizes what a gem they have here and takes the time and energy to nurture it and put it in a better time slot. Putting it against Castle and I think the Blacklist is a good way to kill any new show.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    I heard the odds are pretty slim for renewal. Regardless, I hope the network realizes what a gem they have here and takes the time and energy to nurture it and put it in a better time slot. Putting it against Castle and I think the Blacklist is a good way to kill any new show.
    Agreed. I said the same thing from day one. It was one of the dumbest scheduling decisions I've seen in a long time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456