+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Intelligence - Monday, January 13, 2014 at 10pm

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Intelligence - Monday, January 13, 2014 at 10pm

Bumping this up to settle out the confusion.

This is the thread for the show with JOSH HOLLOWAY - aka: Sawyer from Lost. The other "Intelligence" thread is from 2007.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Thank you Little Sew&Sew! And thanks for speaking in a language I understand. (You know, that one guy from that one show.)

I told my husband this show looks like its going to be a serious version of Chuck and the good thing is we know Josh Holloway can "bring it" because we was Sawyer. I plan to watch tonight. I just hope it doesn't move to fast for me.
    Little Sew&Sew likes this.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

So my husband came home from work in a bad mood. I was flipping to watch a rerun of Supernatural when he reminded me of this show. Then he proceeded to talk straight through the whole thing. It "looked" like it was really good. Can't wait to watch it when I can actually listen to it too.

I liked it & will be watching next week. I believe they said it would be moving to Monday. I liked the cast & idea of this.
    The only problem I had was that the show seemed to be trying too hard. Nonstop go-go-go, with little time for any explaination, constantly going from one place to another with little explaination as to why or how that came about. And I was sitting on the couch watching the whole time, not roaming around doing other things like I have a habit of doing.
    Plus, did they have to immediately create another person like him right in the first show? They should have waited till the end of the season for that. It would have had more of a twist factor then.

I hope this was just for the premier show & it slows down a bit.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

That's what I was worried about. It seems these days they think they need to make shows move so fast like this. But all it really does is end up confusing people like me and making us lose interest. Many times I tell my husband I have to bail on a show and wait for it to come out on dvd so I can stop and rewind and pause and ask questions. Usually I end up forgetting about the show altogether. I will watch this first episode and hope I don't get lost to quick. I really need more shows and was hoping this would be one.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Often premieres try to cram everything in....
    Florimel likes this.

I liked it and will be watching. I really like Josh Holloway and Marg Helgenberger and thought Meghan Ory did a terrific job. She made her character fascinating to me.

The identity of the mole succeeded in surprising me and I found that to be a big plus for the show. The fact that they humanized Marg's character at the end also pleased me. They are making her more than one dimensional.

I agree that they packed an awful lot into one episode, but as was mentioned above, that's not unusual for pilot shows where they are trying to establish the story, the characters, and the relationships between them all in one hour. I'm definitely interested in seeing the next episode.
    PWS likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I found it too convenient that there was always an App when needed. (Although incorrectly translating Chinese for "box" was funny.) Hubby really enjoyed it. He won't be happy this is up against Blacklist, and 10 PM is too late for me to stay up.

Ack - I missed it. Good thing Hostages is done, otherwise I wouldn't get to see it. Blacklist is my must see for this time slot.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

We liked it, either this or The Blacklist can be recorded
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast