+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bee stung lips

Thread: Republic of Doyle on CBS

Republic of Doyle on CBS

I discovered this show playing on late night CBS on Sunday nights just a few weeks ago. It seems to be a Canadian series and I'd like to know if any of our Canadian members know this show.

I looked it up on tv.com and found that there have been five seasons though I think we're starting with season 1 here. The three episodes I've seen so far have been quite entertaining. Are new episodes still being shown in Canada? I hope CBS keeps running it and/or that it comes to Netflix streaming.

Thanks for any information you have. I would recommend that people try this series.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Republic of Doyle on CBS

It's a Canadian series that airs here in Canada on CBC television. Been on for a few years now. I wasn't aware it was being aired in the US. I haven't watched it lately but I'm sure new episodes are still being aired.

Republic of Doyle
    causingchaos likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Just saw your post Florimel. I accidentally found it late night too. It happened to come on as I had the tv on in the background. I've been recording it since then. We like it. The scenery is beautiful and I want to visit St. Johns now.

Thanks, JustCoz. I'm enjoying it, too, but wish I could have seen all the seasons.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Odd. Looks like something I'd like to check out but I don't find it on CBS locally. Netflix has it, but not for streaming.

+ Reply to Thread