+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Dracula - NBC

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Dracula - NBC

Tonight our show returns!!!!!

I am really looking forward to my double viewing!!!
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

OMG yes! And how I've missed it so! Tonight's episode looks spectacular with Alexander hosting Mina and Jonathan's engagement party. And from the previews, I can't wait to see Alexander and Mina dancing together.

Also, Van Helsing is getting closer and closer to perfecting the solar serum to enable Alexander / Dracula to go out in the sunlight.

Not to mention poor Renfield being captured. Can't wait to see how Dracula will swoop in and save the day for his right-hand man.

I absolutely LOVE this show. It's my new addiction. The storyline, the costumes, the cinematography and of course the ever so great, JRM doing a fine job as the man himself. I'm giddy with excitement for tonight's episode, yes INDEED!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Hot DANG what a show tonight!!! I mean WOW! The furthering of the Alexander / Mina storyline with the inevitable resulting conflicts involving others. The capture and torture of Renfiled followed by the absolute badassery of Dracula swooping in and exacting revenge on Renfield's captors. The solar serum nearing its success. The brilliant and beautiful dance scene between Alexander and Mina, all of the aforementioned carried out with such beautiful cinematography...I'm speechless. This show is lovely...very very lovely.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 11-29-2013 at 11:48 PM.

What the heck are the women in this TV Show wearing so much makeup, both Lucy and Mina have enough lipstick on to sink a battleship.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

And the modern hairstyles that Mina, Lucy and Lady Jane all wear.

Maybe it's, more so, a case of everything old being new again! It looked period-appropriate, to me.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Maybe it's, more so, a case of everything old being new again! It looked period-appropriate, to me.
    I've yet to see any woman walking around in this modern day with her hair coiffed high atop her head like that. Hairstyles all look perfectly within the time period of the show to me as well.

How in the holy hell am I supposed to survive until January 3 before my next dose of Dracula??? These people are asking waaay tooo much.

I just finished watching the most recent episode this morning!! Of course, I've got to watch it all over again another time or two to get me to January 3.

I am annoyed!

Girl, I've been wondering the same THING! Meant to state as much few days ago after this past Friday's episode. I need my regular Friday night Dracula fix - and STAT!

This show is CRAZY GOOD! So much is happening, RE Alexander vs The Order, Van Helsing's solar serum advances - Drac even got to take a walk (albeit, only temporarily) in the sunlight, so you just know he's going to want more time, thus driving Van Helsing near crazy with his impatience in him perfecting the serum.

Harker is now getting in over his head, thanks to Alexander setting him up. Oh, the master was so cunning and deceitful this past episode I can barely stand the waiting to see what the end results of these deceptions will be.

And now Renfield has located the Dresden Tryptich, which, apparently, is a painting of Ilona (re Drac's dead wife from four centuries ago)?? Boy, this should be interesting. Just wait until they get their hands on the painting and Harker (and one, Mina) see how much the portrait resembles Mina. GAWD, this is all getting so dang GOOD!

Thank GOD for DVRs. I have episodes 1 through 6 in HEAVY, HEAVY rotation...that's the only way to survive this. I'll be watching them REPEATEDLY until January 3rd.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 12-10-2013 at 10:46 AM.
    prhoshay likes this.

Ah...thank goodness this show is off the air unfortunately they didn't show all the episodes and will have to finish it's run in January. What a way to ruin 2014.

+ Reply to Thread