+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Witches of East End (Lifetime)

Re: Witches of East End (Lifetime)

Season 2 Episode 5 - Boogie Knights - 8/10/14

Boy can either Freya or Ingrid have a normal love life. Freya can't seem to get any kind of break and is always caught between Dash and Killian and Ingrid's men are just out there from a ghost to a blue tentacled parasitic being.

I did find it in kinda poor taste for the writers to come up with one of Joanna's old lovers only one episode after Victor died.

Dash is having the most horrible luck with his magic and Killian also can't seem to get a break on his love life with his wife doping him somehow.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Dad didn't die afterall...he is now a professor of ancient language facing down a Zodiac Apocalypse on the SyFy channel. Gotta keep working, even if it is a cheesy apocalypse movie.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Dad didn't die afterall...he is now a professor of ancient language facing down a Zodiac Apocalypse on the SyFy channel. Gotta keep working, even if it is a cheesy apocalypse movie.
    Think he might be up for a part in Sharknado 3?
    Arielflies and SpringMaiden27 like this.

Season 2 Episode 6 - When a Mandragora Loves a Woman - 8/17/14

Interesting to see Dash and Ingrid so in snyc. Still Dash has a very dark side.

Ah ... Frederick really is working for his grandfather.

Pissed that Wendy wouldn't let Frederick save Hudson.

Ava, Killians wife ... is she working with the Asgardians??? She wants Killian's baby.

Kind glad that Alex got under Joanna's skin.

Inside joke about having a quiet Sunday???

Wish they had included Dash in the celebration of saving Ingrid and killing the Mandragora ... still it did seem as if that entire Mandragora was a set up to get Wendy and Joanna believe in Frederick ... poor sacrificial Mandragora.

Anyone else appreciate the Mandragora's nicely shaped frontal pouch? ( I am trying to be as diplomatic as possible. )
    MiaT2 and GabbyG like this.

Whew! Finally caught up after missing several weeks!

I'm still liking this season. Lots of intertwined soapy plots happening. Thought the Mandragora plotline was good. Sad to see Victor go just as he was getting back into his family's lives. Ingrid and Dash kind of work together for me. I want to see Freya kick Ava's skanky behind. Will she break the cycle of star-crossed lovers finally?

Definitely curious about Frederick and he's doing a good job walking the line between good and bad.

I don't understand why the Beauchamps don't have better magic fighting skills. Even lesser beings seem stronger/faster/better than them.

How many more episodes are there this season?
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2 View Post
    Whew! Finally caught up after missing several weeks!

I'm still liking this season. Lots of intertwined soapy plots happening. Thought the Mandragora plotline was good. Sad to see Victor go just as he was getting back into his family's lives. Ingrid and Dash kind of work together for me. I want to see Freya kick Ava's skanky behind. Will she break the cycle of star-crossed lovers finally?

Definitely curious about Frederick and he's doing a good job walking the line between good and bad.

I don't understand why the Beauchamps don't have better magic fighting skills. Even lesser beings seem stronger/faster/better than them.

How many more episodes are there this season?
    Total episodes 13.

7 more to go.

Episode 7 - Art of Darkness - 08/24/14

The symbol on Frederik's chest means that he is carrying his grandfather's spirit and that the plan is to find a new body for the king and that the Mandragora was supposed to help with the spirit transfer.

Poor Dash he just can't cut a break ... can't wait to see if there were cameras outside the gallery and the police question him later.

Killian ... ah, poor strategy confronting the person be spelling you like that.

I think Killian thinks he's more powerful than Eva. What was up with her old,wrinkly face and why is she so desperate to have his baby?

Ingrid continues to display exceedingly poor judgement when it comes to the men in her life.

Glad to get more backstory on the King/Frederick/Mandragora - and now the scene with Ingrid's friend in the library makes more sense. When she was still under the Mandragora's spell, she talked to hudson about how he was chosen and she was so glad it was him. But obviously it wasn't a good fit. Did the Mandragora try with Dash also? We saw it tentacle him when he was trying to help Ingrid but didn't see anything more from that other than him waking up in a really sociopathic mood.

I was glad that Frederick is not totally evil. And now we have Spike in the picture who Joanna believes to be her friend but is clearly not.

I wasn't sure what the point of the Wendy/Ronin stuff was.

They're not spending enough time on the Killian/Freya story line for me.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Why do I have deja vue with the "find a host body" storyline? Seems a bit Harry Potterish lol. I'm wondering why Dash's body wasn't an acceptable host - he's certainly on his way to becoming evil.

Yes, poor Ingrid. She just can't seem to get it right when it comes to romance.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

+ Reply to Thread