+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Witches of East End (Lifetime)

Re: Witches of East End (Lifetime)

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Ok. I'm confused. The mother destroyed the serpent key that was the only way to open the portal. So.....Ingrid just touched it and BAM it opened? Either I missef something big or the writers goofed.
    The entire point of introducing the character of Mike (actor Enver Gjokaj), the obsessed son was to show that Ingrid was also a physical key that could open the portal between worlds.
    JavaJo likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Witches of East End has been renewed for season 2.

'Witches of East End' Season 2 spoiler: Freddy Prinze Jr. will not be returning - Chicago TV | Examiner.com

March 19, 2014

Fans have been waiting for news about Season 2 of “Witches of East End” for what has seemed like ages. There are so many unanswered questions from the Season 1 finale fans want to see resolved. The filming has begun for the second season, but very little information has become available. According to a March 19 report from E! Online, Freddie Prinze Jr. confirms that he will not be back for Season 2 of “Witches of East End.” Apparently he only took the role of Leo as a favor to Madchen Amick (Aunt Wendy).

The “Witches of East End” is set to return sometime this fall, but an official date has not been given. Fans are wondering about the possibility of Season 2 being set in Asgard. The door was opened by Ingrid during the season finale, so it is highly likely. Certain characters will not be returning, but nothing has been leaked about who or why. Fans believe that Freya may be in danger when she goes looking for Killian, but instead finds Dash.

It is sad that Freddie Prinze Jr. won't be back to play Leo, but fans are looking forward to more good looking men in Season 2. Perhaps a new love interest for Aunt Wendy, or someone for Ingrid to fall in love with? “Witches of East End” airs on the Lifetime network.

Season 2 Episode 1 - A Moveable Beast - 7/6/14

Urgghh! I missed the premiere and had to hunt and find a repeat airing. Lifetime does not post when it airs the episodes and I had to go to the Beloved and Most Holy of Holies the TV Guide to find the information.

It was kinda fun seeing the aftermath of the portal being opened to Asgard. Nothing. No one remembered what happened. At first the episode seemed a bit dull and boring because I have seen writers use "the I can't remember" scenario before and it didn't seem all that imaginative. I liked seeing Dash go sorta psycho evil, quite and scientific, scared and confused because is he really seeing Killian or is some one gas lighting him? It will be interesting to see what happens when he goes after Ingrid to try to find a scientific reason as to why their brains work they way they do. Initially Freya seemed like the more interesting of the sisters because of her love life but I can see that getting a tad boring. Killian, Killian, is he also under the "I can't remember" spell? I like that Fredrick, Joanna's son is now here, but is he friend or foe, after all they haven't seen him in 4 centuries. Then there is Ingrid. I wonder if she can even have a normal love life. She goes "chaste virgin" to having an affair with a ghost, to starting a relationship with a psycho that almost kills her to open the portal to Asgard to having a quickie in the woods with a blue guy with a tail and lots of tentacles. It's nice to see the quiet plain one have all the quirky fun.
    GabbyG likes this.

Next time you need a schedule, just let me know and I can search it out on my xfinity menu.

I wonder what Frederick did to Wendy's earring? Maybe he put the poison (can't remember what it's called) on it? And who is blackmailing Dash? Don't care much for owl lady but it does bring new drama to the Freya/Killian story. So looks like Ingrid is going to be helping Dash with his powers. I'm glad she has an interesting storyline as being the "key."

In the previews someone is torturing the father. I really want for Frederick to be on the up and up but I think he will do some harm. Wendy only has one life left and I wonder if Frederick will be out to take it.
    inthegarden likes this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Season 2 Episode 2 - The Son Also Rises - 7/13/14

Season 1 was about the girls and so far season 2 is about the boys. Where is Victor? Where is Killian and what happened to him and who is the Owl Woman? Has Dash gone insane? Is his power killing people? I won't put it past his now dead mom to have programmed the boys for evil deeds. What happened to Frederick in those 4 centuries and is he the shadow in the woods? Or is the shadow another entity that came through the portal? What happened to Ingrid's mysterious tailed and tentacled blue man? The episode title can apply to any and all of these characters.

Liked the homage to the Fourth of July and I wish that I could have my own personal fireworks display on my ceiling.

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    Next time you need a schedule, just let me know and I can search it out on my xfinity menu.
    I will take you up on your offer ... when does Lifetime air any repeat episodes. With all the shows on Sunday night I have to be a bit creative in recording them. There are now 7 shows airing between 9 and 10pm that I am trying to keep up with on Sunday night.

I don't know what happened, but this show has pretty much lost me. I enjoyed the first season, but this one seems much darker. It's lost the fun and seems to be taking itself more seriously. I may try again, but there are so many shows that I enjoy more. Kind of a bummer.
    Coco46 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I'm still liking it. I miss "some" of the soapiness but am liking the more supernatural storylines as it fits right in with my typical tv choices. It's funny because I was just thinking about how they really stepped it up for the second season.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

I'm on the fence with this show. I liked the first season, the fun mixed in with the dark, and now due to the change in direction of the second season, I'm having a difficult time following the storyline. I guess for me to continue to watch, I'll have to forget the first season and view it as a "new" show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast