+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: American Horror Story - Coven (FX)

Re: American Horror Story - Coven (FX)

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I think my question is if LaLaurie is still alive because she's immortal or did Laveau reverse it to kill her for the blood?
    I think LaLaurie is still alive. Laveau wants her to suffer, so I don't think she'd let her die so quickly/easily.

I think the whole them not learning stuff, then Zoe's miraculous tongue reattachment thing is to highlight that they're fading because they're not fighting and Zoe is possibly the one who will change all that.

She is showing a darker side too between killing Spangler and then the three-way (implied) at the end.
    I get that Zoe is probably the next supreme, but I am having a bit of a hard time with the fact that she seems to be an expert all of a sudden. Shouldn't she have to "learn to control her power" like everyone seems to need to do? I agree that she's showing a darker side, but I think the three-way is more "edgy" than it is "dark".

OK, it's more edgy than dark... but it IS in a way dark given it was basically necrophilia (zombiephilia?) as far as the three-way.

I do agree though - they should've done a progress thing and actually TEACH these kids something.

Nan was missing too this story... NO reason given (well at least I hope so... I don't think they explained who that corpse was in the bathtub.)

FORT Fan

Why was Spaulding killed?

Nan was missing too this story... NO reason given (well at least I hope so... I don't think they explained who that corpse was in the bathtub.)
    The corpse in the bathtub was the guy that owned the apartment. The Axeman killed him and acted like it was his place. The guy in the bathtub was the guy in the photos that Fiona was looking at. The Axeman played it off like the photos were of another musician he admired.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Why was Spaulding killed?
    His tongue was enchanted to tell the truth AND he was extremely dedicated to Fiona. If Zoe had let him live, he certainly would have told Fiona what she had been up to.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    His tongue was enchanted to tell the truth AND he was extremely dedicated to Fiona. If Zoe had let him live, he certainly would have told Fiona what she had been up to.
    It doesn't seem to matter if they kill anyone, because they can easily be brought back to life. How many dead ones are up and walking around now? So ridiculous. It's takes the suspense out of it.

So is the neighbor lady and her son witches? Why were they shot? I'm not sure of the point of reviving the dead neighbor. She was a threat and a thorne in their side, so Fiona has her revived. Why?

If the African American witch was so intent on torturing Delphine, why send her head to Fiona? If you love torturing, I would think keeping the screaming head around would be the most fun. lol And why is Delphine now not afraid of anything? I don't get it.

Why is Misty who single handedly killed two hunters in the swamp, now runs like a chicken with her witch friend to the house. It would have been so much better for her to have been in the house from the start. All that Kyle stuff is so boring. Enough already.

Why did they keep saying the shootings were a robbery? What robber shoots from the outside into the inside of the house and never enters to get anything. That sounds like an assassination, not robbery.

This is link with spoilers. It's an article of an interview with Ryan Murphy and includes details about the upcoming episode. It's so pathetic. I can't believe he is that lazy. I may have to skip that episode. lol
    'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy on latest 'Coven' | Inside TV | EW.com

So Spaulding isn't dead either? Who raised him up from the dead? I guess he was just a figment of Fiona's imagination what with taking the pills and all.

Ok enough episode. I think that Fiona had Misty raise the neighbor because she wanted to see for herself if she actually could or not.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Okay. I'll accept that.

I think someone upthread may have mentioned it, but it went over my head, but did you know that Axeman is played by Danny Houston, Angelica Houston's half brother? I like her.

So is the neighbor lady and her son witches? Why were they shot?
    Why did they keep saying the shootings were a robbery?
    Well, you may remember seeing Cordelia's husband sitting out front stalking the house. He is the witch hunter planted there by Marie (voodoo priestess). He was the one doing the shooting though why he targeted the mother, I don't know (unless he was going for Nan) They kept saying robbery because the mother was on the phone calling the police saying she was getting robbed trying to set up Nan for sneaking in and rescuing her son.

so Fiona has her revived. Why?
    I think just to see her really do it.
    So Spaulding isn't dead either?
    He is dead. He is a spirit. That's why he said he "sees all" now. Though he's pretty corporeal for a ghost.

I'm not reading the spoiler article because I don't want to know anything ahead of time.

I like that Fiona is back and pissed off. I did not like her as the woe-is-me martyr. She wouldn't be the Supreme if that's the way she really was.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Thanks for the info about the neighbor calling the police, MiaT2. I had forgotten about that.

As far as Spauding goes, well......he seems to be a spirit and Fiona saw and heard him. But, why did she never see or hear the Axeman for all the years he was a spirit? He couldn't make himself known until he was released by someone. But Spauding can? Why? And when the girl witch that Fiona killed was dead, she was not a spirit, just dead. Why didn't she get conjured up when the girls were using that OUIJA board? There are no guidelines that make the story make any sense. Sometimes things work this way, other times they don't. It's just all over place. It suffers, IMO.

Due to the spoiler I read, I will probably just skip it and just watch the finale.

+ Reply to Thread