+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Betrayal

Betrayal

I finally got around to watching this show's premiere episode (aired on Sunday 9/29) and thoroughly enjoyed it. In fact, I can't believe there isn't already a thread for it. Hmm...

I didn't recognize many of the actors playing the main parts but saw the chemistry and bought the affair hook, line, and sinker. I like the cheaters as a couple! I think the conflict between the main characters, on a personal level, along with the courtroom battles will be entertaining.

...and, of course, I'm wondering whose hand she's holding when she's in the ambulance.

Anybody else see it?

Oops.. I spelled the title wrong.. It's Betrayal!

Re: Betryal

I did. Now her lover and her husband are going to get wrapped up in one another's lives- things are going to get verrrrry complicated.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I have it on my DVR, but haven't gotten around to watching it yet.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I watch this one as well (at least I'm not the only one who watches a lot of TV) I like this one as well and you are right Fanny things are really going to get complicated. I was surprised by the last episode that I watched when at the end she ended up meeting her husband and son and not the other guy (forgetting his name) so will refer to him as her lover. The whole time it made you think she was going to meet the lover as he had asked her to - since they showed her getting all dressed up like she was going to meet the lover and not the husband. I have kind of mixed emotions since I like the families of both the men. I'm not sure why each were drawn to each other in the first place. They haven't shown any background that either of them are in unhappy marriages.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I watch this one as well (at least I'm not the only one who watches a lot of TV) I like this one as well and you are right Fanny things are really going to get complicated. I was surprised by the last episode that I watched when at the end she ended up meeting her husband and son and not the other guy (forgetting his name) so will refer to him as her lover. The whole time it made you think she was going to meet the lover as he had asked her to - since they showed her getting all dressed up like she was going to meet the lover and not the husband. I have kind of mixed emotions since I like the families of both the men. I'm not sure why each were drawn to each other in the first place. They haven't shown any background that either of them are in unhappy marriages.
    Yes, I thought she was going to meet him, not hubby. I wonder if he( the lover) is really a jealous type
    -Andy Rooney-

Re: Betrayal

Sooooo glad there is a thread for this show! I love this show! I look forward to it as much as Scandal!

Excellent show! Anybody know anything about the ratings? I sure don't want this drama snatched away before it's been given half a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Excellent show! Anybody know anything about the ratings? I sure don't want this drama snatched away before it's been given half a chance.
    Not that good from what I have read, I hope they let it go on for awhile.
    -Andy Rooney-

Henry Thomas does a wonderful job portraying T.J., the adult son who has some brain damage from an accident. The show hasn't had very good ratings which surprises me since it's lead-in, Revenge, is popular.

I am still hanging in when it comes to this show- I just don't know why .
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast