+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Betrayal

FORT Regular

Re: Betrayal

I was so mad that they didn't end it in a neat little package, especially knowing they weren't coming back for season 2. Glad to see TJ went off on his own. I think that she met drew too. I was thinking back that they did show the glass of wine...did drew or jack or both like red? Just wondering if the producers threw us a hint on that one?? I will miss this program. Although it was predictable at times (Karsten offing himself), I did enjoy my little Sunday line up of Revenge and Betrayal. It will be missed!

Quote Originally Posted by mcmomof2 View Post
    I was so mad that they didn't end it in a neat little package, especially knowing they weren't coming back for season 2. Glad to see TJ went off on his own. I think that she met drew too. I was thinking back that they did show the glass of wine...did drew or jack or both like red? Just wondering if the producers threw us a hint on that one?? I will miss this program. Although it was predictable at times (Karsten offing himself), I did enjoy my little Sunday line up of Revenge and Betrayal. It will be missed!
    Bolding mine..

I agree. Most of the finale was very predictable.

However, I bet the show would have been anything but predictable had it been renewed. There was so much potential for this show.

Interesting question about the wine. I don't remember wine preferences being discussed. Hmmm..... You might be on to something, mcmomof2.

I agree mcmomof2 a very interesting question and I tried to remember back as I had deleted everything from my DVR. I decided to google to see if I could get any more information. The only thing I found was that in one of the beginning episodes I guess Sarah spilt some red wine on the floor when she was with Drew, but I personally didn't remember that. One thing that I noted was that of the people who made comments on different articles written about the last episode on who they thought was the man some chose Drew and some chose Jack.

I did think another possible hint that it was Drew and not Jack was that Jack didn't act quite the same with her at the end. I felt that he rejected her in a way. When they saw each other for the first time he barely talked and just hurried off. Even the second time he excused himself and said he had to get to his apartment. When he and his wife had their conversation I felt they both felt they had let Victor down and missed what he had become. Maybe he didn't want her son to end up in a similar manner. I guess the bottom line is we won't know for sure who was there and everyone can have their own opinion as to who it was. Neither answer would be wrong. I did like Jack a lot and at first didn't care for Drew. I think Drew learned a lot about himself and in the end I liked him as well. I guess it hasn't officially been cancelled yet although with the low ratings everyone expects it to be cancelled. Maybe the writers left it that way just in case.

I think Jack loves her enough to push her away, and have things work out with Drew.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I agree mcmomof2 a very interesting question and I tried to remember back as I had deleted everything from my DVR. I decided to google to see if I could get any more information. The only thing I found was that in one of the beginning episodes I guess Sarah spilt some red wine on the floor when she was with Drew, but I personally didn't remember that. One thing that I noted was that of the people who made comments on different articles written about the last episode on who they thought was the man some chose Drew and some chose Jack.

I did think another possible hint that it was Drew and not Jack was that Jack didn't act quite the same with her at the end. I felt that he rejected her in a way. When they saw each other for the first time he barely talked and just hurried off. Even the second time he excused himself and said he had to get to his apartment. When he and his wife had their conversation I felt they both felt they had let Victor down and missed what he had become. Maybe he didn't want her son to end up in a similar manner. I guess the bottom line is we won't know for sure who was there and everyone can have their own opinion as to who it was. Neither answer would be wrong. I did like Jack a lot and at first didn't care for Drew. I think Drew learned a lot about himself and in the end I liked him as well. I guess it hasn't officially been cancelled yet although with the low ratings everyone expects it to be cancelled. Maybe the writers left it that way just in case.
    Bolding mine...

Oh, I thought it had been officially cancelled. Hmmmm......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345