+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (ABC, Tuesdays)

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (ABC, Tuesdays)

Really enjoyed this weeks.. and not just because we got to see Downtown Cleveland in the Fury chase Cant wait till Friday for Cpt. America now!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Loved the episode. I really liked the whole "who can you trust" twist ending. Can't wait for next week!

I've also heard great reviews of Captain America, so I can't wait for it, too.
    Last edited by Babbred; 04-05-2014 at 12:18 PM.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

End of the Beginning
    Episode 16
    4/1/14

Finally watched last week's episode this morning. Really liked it. I also saw Captain America last Thursday and I can really see all these little threads/story arcs leading up to the reveal that there are double agents in SHIELD. It feels as if the show is really starting to jell and I totally luv that Marvel Studios goes to the trouble of this wonderful continuity of various characters major, secondary and tertiary throughout the movies, TV episodes, webisodes (if any), and shorts. Thank you, Marvel Entertainment.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Since they are now cleaning up after the Captain America movie, will those of us who haven't seen it miss any nuances? Will this and following episodes make sense?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Since they are now cleaning up after the Captain America movie, will those of us who haven't seen it miss any nuances? Will this and following episodes make sense?
    Tonight's episode is happening concurrently with the events in the movie. If you have not seen Captain America: The Winter Soldier you will not have a problem following tonight's plot. They have done some smart writing in how they are handling both the movie and the TV series. You can watch just the movies or just the TV series or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Tonight's episode is happening concurrently with the events in the movie. If you have not seen Captain America: The Winter Soldier you will not have a problem following tonight's plot. They have done some smart writing in how they are handling both the movie and the TV series. You can watch just the movies or just the TV series or both.
    OK there is one tiny little nuance but it works in both the TV show and the movie but it is only a fun little tidbit.

Finished watching tonight's episode. OK, that was a twist, then OK that was another twist now the ending scene and SHOCKER. Didn't see that coming.

The show is definitely on the upswing. Can't wait to find out what happens next week. I have a big happy smile on my face, yeah the show is getting good.
    FireWoman likes this.

Me smiley face, too. O.M.G. That final scene! Who else? Why is it a full week away? Is Fury really, really dead, or will they develop the serum in time to save him? So many questions, too long to wait.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Regular

Wow, that was a crazy episode last night. I was kinda confused at points, but it definitely kept me guessing. This is mine and my son's show that we watch together and he was laughing at me at the end. It was "gasp", "gasp" and "gasp" again...I didn't see that coming at all!!

Wow. Secrets are peeling away like an onion. All those confiscated WMD are once again exposed. Two of the evil players are back in the game. Everytime I see that one guy, I think it's Jeff Probst.

Ooooh, I'm so mad at Ward! From the preview, he gets into the secret location and then what? This is getting gritty and good. We did learn that Fury escaped the mess in D.C. and is ALIVE.

Will anyone except Coulson earn their Lanyard?

+ Reply to Thread