+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (ABC, Tuesdays)

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (ABC, Tuesdays)

I was creeped out by the hand because I thought the Dr. was dead as soon as he hit the energy core. Now he is one of my worst nightmares...lost forever in a sealed vault with no identifying markers. I wonder why Colson set it up that way rather than sending it off into the universe like what seems to happen to most "projects" gone wrong. Maybe because there was a human inside, but then he is showing his disgust by truly banishing him.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I was creeped out by the hand because I thought the Dr. was dead as soon as he hit the energy core. Now he is one of my worst nightmares...lost forever in a sealed vault with no identifying markers. I wonder why Colson set it up that way rather than sending it off into the universe like what seems to happen to most "projects" gone wrong. Maybe because there was a human inside, but then he is showing his disgust by truly banishing him.
    I think he was concerned what that large a piece of graviton would do to the sun .. like maybe collapse it or explode it .. so it was better to keep it under lock and key.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Again, a great episode. Agent Coulson just grows on me more and more. The final moments between him and the scientist were just lovely. The play on who's a villain and who's a hero was well done.
    Florimel likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

FORT Fogey

This latest episode was fascinating! Who I was controlling those people with their eyes? It was so clever how they hijacked her feed to help her. Total LOL moment when the message came up "seduce him"

My favorite scene was during the operation. When that British guy turned away, all freaked out, I laughed. That's exactly how I would have reacted!
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

I really really really dislike comic book shows, but this one has me quite interested. I think it's because of the quality of the acting and because it is more about character than just superhero action stuff. The main characters of are all really interesting.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I also loved the scene last week in Coulson's private quarters. That rack of endless suits was just too funny. And I love his passion for retro stuff. That's me!

Agent Coulson and Ichabod Crane are my two favorite people on television.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Anyone else think the gold bracelet Skye wore was sort of a nod to Wonder Woman???

Like the last scene where you see the hand reaching out of the graviton element ball .. so Joss Whedon and potential villain or hero??
    DC Is Wonder Woman.. so i don't know if it was a nod to her per se.. but to the fact that Joss wasn't able to make his movie?
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Still watching, still interesting, still haven't been totally wowed by the show.
    Florimel likes this.

Scorch, really sounds a lot like Torch ... just saying.

Liked the comment They gave him a name .. like giving someone a "name" is a death sentence.

Classic Joss Whedon to have the female doctor Scorched by her patient.

Aha .. Skye .. her parents .. who are they .. who is she .. ??

+ Reply to Thread