+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (ABC, Tuesdays)

Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (ABC, Tuesdays)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    They left Coulson in what looks to be an undersea chamber and yet I hear about outer space adventures. Do you think they will discover Attilan and interact with the Inhumans there?
    It was a room in a space station.
    Arielflies likes this.
    No goat killers on my island.

Sidebar:

Inhumans - 8 episode limited TV series

I finished watching the series. It is amazing that a studio like Marvel that has had 17 very successful films, TV series such as The Agents of
    SHIELD, Agent Carter that had interesting characters, great production values, and good story lines, can so produce a series that makes Xena, The Warrior Princes and Hercules, The Legendary Journeys look as if they more than qualify for an Oscar. This was just sad. What happened? There are no more good writers, or showrunners out there? Was Marvel not looking after this series? Why waste the time and money? It makes no sense.

OTOH the trailer for start of The Agents of SHIELD looks fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Sidebar:

Inhumans - 8 episode limited TV series

I finished watching the series. It is amazing that a studio like Marvel that has had 17 very successful films, TV series such as The Agents of
    SHIELD, Agent Carter that had interesting characters, great production values, and good story lines, can so produce a series that makes Xena, The Warrior Princes and Hercules, The Legendary Journeys look as if they more than qualify for an Oscar. This was just sad. What happened? There are no more good writers, or showrunners out there? Was Marvel not looking after this series? Why waste the time and money? It makes no sense.
    See my post on the Fall 2017 thread.

Scott Buck was the showrunner for this limited tv series, he is also the showrunner for Netflix's Iron Fist. This explains so much. Iron Fist sucks, Inhumans sucks, Scott Buck made both shows suck.

You know what was so stupid about some of the plot? Supposedly there were only about 1,400 Inhumans in Attilan, non of the regular guards seem to have powers, the Royal Family supposedly cares deeply about the Inhumans yet between episode 9 and 10 Triton must have killed between 20 and 30 guards. Talk about reducing a gene pool drastically. How in the thousands of years the Inhumans have avoided inbreeding is a miracle. What no forced marriages to keep the bloodlines and genetic material strong?

I also liked the fact the Inhumans over came the gravity difference between the earth and the moon.
    Arielflies and short_lived like this.

+ Reply to Thread