+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (ABC, Tuesdays)

Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (ABC, Tuesdays)

Season 4 Episode 21 - "The Return" - May 9, 2017

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agents....D._(season_4)

The agents on Zephyr One fight off Ivanov's men and race to the platform to save Coulson and May from Ivanov's android bodies. Ivanov launches torpedoes at the platform that threaten Mack's body, but the latter is saved by Ophelia, convinced by Fitz to put to good use the Inhuman abilities his machine had given her new body. In isolation at S.H.I.E.L.D., Fitz and Ophelia discuss her newly discovered human emotions and the fact that he remembers all the terrible things he did inside the Framework. He admits that he ultimately still loves Simmons over her, outraging Ophelia. Talbot arrives at the ruined S.H.I.E.L.D. base, where Ophelia kills several of his soldiers and other S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. Coulson and the others flee in the Zephyr once more, while Ophelia returns to Ivanov, who plans to use knowledge from the Darkhold to apply the changed reality of the Framework to the real world. Meanwhile, Rodriguez enters the Framework herself to try convince Mack to leave, and the Ghost Rider returns through a portal from the other dimension.
    Talbot kills me, as far as being the stereotypically dimwitted commanding officer which considering what has happened at SHIELD and considering he has access to analysts from the intelligence community one would think that they could come up with something better than Quake killed Director Mace.

Luv'ed seeing The Ghost Rider and his fiery chain of fire.
    Arielflies likes this.
    No goat killers on my island.

Well, they have to have a fool in an outlandish fantasy and military fits the bill - thus Talbot.

They usually end with a cliffhanger, so will the final scene be Ghost Rider seeming to kill Ophelia? Also, what happens with the Russian brain that keeps on giving? That will also have to be cleared up.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Season 4 Episode 22 - "World's End" - May 16, 2017

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agents....D._(season_4)

Ivanov takes the Darkhold to an international meeting on S.H.I.E.L.D. and the recent events. He proposes to use the book against the Inhumans, which is timed with an attack on the group by an LMD of Johnson, who shoots Talbot in the head leaving him comatose. In the ensuing fight, S.H.I.E.L.D. is able to retrieve the Darkhold with Reyes' help. In the Framework, Rodriguez is unable to convince Mack to leave, but he returns with her after Hope's code is deleted as a result of Ophelia shutting down the Framework. Radcliffe is also deleted, after accepting that immortality without Kitsworth would not have been worth it. Ophelia comes for the Darkhold, and Coulson surprises her by unleashing the Spirit of Vengeance himself, having made a deal to become the Ghost Rider for a short time. He incinerates Ophelia. Reyes, now the Ghost Rider again, takes the Darkhold through a portal. The S.H.I.E.L.D. agents then wait to be arrested by the government, but are instead taken by a mysterious group. Some time later, Coulson is working on a space station.
    A good season finale. It was interesting to see the Ghost Rider again and how the Darkhold tied into creating AIDA, the Framework, and ended up destroying both. It looks as if Ivanov will continue to be a problem as will the question of how humans will deal with Inhumans. Liked the teaser to the Inhumans tv series. There was a lot of hot eyes between Daisy and Reyes. Someone had fun choreographing the fight scenes. The fire chain whip was a visual stunner. The series ratings did increase during this particular story segment and the show has been renewed for a season 5.

It won't come back, though, until after Inhumans has aired.

I'm still watching, but the dark turn rather turned me. I'm okay with other planets, other dimensions is another thing, especially when they appear like earthen reality. I should type, , as I used to write about movement between three dimensions.

I do miss the innocence of the first season.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    It won't come back, though, until after Inhumans has aired.

I'm still watching, but the dark turn rather turned me. I'm okay with other planets, other dimensions is another thing, especially when they appear like earthen reality. I should type, , as I used to write about movement between three dimensions.

I do miss the innocence of the first season.
    But it is only a short season:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inhumans_(TV_series)

Inhumans is set to debut on IMAX screens on September 1, 2017, and run for two weeks, before premiering on ABC on September 22, and airing eight episodes.
    Well, technically the Framework was a computer simulation.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 05-22-2017 at 07:17 PM.

Technically. I'll give it that. I did like the first Matrix and loved Max Headroom, so I'll give them a pass on a simulated reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Technically. I'll give it that. I did like the first Matrix and loved Max Headroom, so I'll give them a pass on a simulated reality.
    That was so cool.

+ Reply to Thread