+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (ABC, Tuesdays)

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (ABC, Tuesdays)

gawd I hope we see him lol. He may be bad.. but he looks so good
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Another masterpiece of Agent Coulson one-liners. Excuse me, Director Coulson. So good to see Fury alive and well even if he is bowing out of the Shield picture. If not for him being a Deux ex machina, we would have lost Fitz and Simmons. Well, no we wouldn't, but it was a terrific way to bring him back into the picture.

I can't believe that after Deathlock's crushing blow, Garrett managed to rise again and try to remake his body with soldier armor...you didn't cut off the head...KABOOM! Coulson, holding a weird gun type thing, "Oh, so this is where it was."

Nice resolve to Mike's story. He's still out there, but will try to make up for the damage and death he caused. Oh, oh, Flowers knew where to find one of the monsters (sitting in a chair, back to the camera, but a deformed massive hand reaches for something on the the table). "I found your daughter." She shows him a photo of Skye.

Then...Coulsen's inner alien is forming and he takes to scratching symbols onto a wall...and we fade to black. Until next season.

Will Ward ever speak again - that was an epic fight - and will his internal prison bring enlightenment or resolve to fight against Shield. Until next season.

WOW! Can't wait.

Oh, I can't remember his name...but the pop-up agent with the lanyards and the secret bases. He dies, yet rises - reminded me of the guardians of Warehouse 13 (soon to be 14) which we'll never see.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 05-14-2014 at 01:46 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

This has been one of those shows that I've watched haphazardly, not really listening the whole time it's on and skipping episodes at times. However, after last night, I'm awfully tempted to go back and re-watch this thing from the beginning and really listen this time. I just love the main character.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

the video i watched chopped off at the end, was that agent "lanyard" guy a clone? a twin what i missed it

He didn't say, but he did acknowledge that his "twin" was dead.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Ratings are in.

Ratings - ABC's Tuesday Finales Finish Up in Adults 18-49 | TheFutonCritic.com

ABC's Tuesday Finales Finish Up in Adults 18-49

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (8-9pm - 5.2 million and 1.9/6 in AD18-49):

During the 8 o'clock hour opposite season finale competition, ABC's first season finale of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was up 6% from its week-ago Fast Affiliate Adult 18-49 rating (1.9/6 vs. 1.8/6 Fast Affiliate on 5/6/14, which rose 1-tenth in the Nationals). Please Note: S.H.I.E.L.D. regularly increases from the preliminary Fast Affiliate numbers to the L+SD National ratings, rising between 1-2-tenths in Adults 18-49.

Against the season finale of CBS' NCIS, NBC's The Voice and Fox's Glee finale, S.H.I.E.L.D. ranked #2 in its hour across all key Men (M18-34/M18-49/M25-54), while finishing as the #1 scripted series in its slot with Men 18-34 on all 22 original airings in its first season. On average during its freshman season, the new ABC drama was Tuesday's #1 TV show this season with key Men (M18-34/M18-49).

S.H.I.E.L.D. improved its time period by 73% in Adults 18-49 year to year, surging over the same night last year with original programming.

Read more at Ratings - ABC's Tuesday Finales Finish Up in Adults 18-49 | TheFutonCritic.com
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Not ALL viewers are male, but I am happy that it did so well up against the other powerhouses. I recorded NCIS (once my go to Tues at 8 PM show) for viewing the next day, and watched Shield when it ran.

Watched the finale for a second time. Nice tight episode. It is better watching it a second time. I did have to use CC (Close Captions) to get all of the dialog. It had that nice witty repartee I expect from a Joss Whedon show (yes, I know it's his brother doing the writing).

Interesting to see if Fitz comes back next season or what happens to Ward? I expect to see perhaps new members of the team. Triplett is already set up to replace Ward.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 Moves to 9PM | News | Marvel.com

When Coulson and his time return this fall, fans will have a new time to meet them!

The second season of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." will move to 9:00 p.m. ET beginning this fall, and the recently announced "Marvel's Agent Carter" will occupy that same spot when it airs between the fall finale and winter premiere of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."

More on Marvel.com: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 Moves to 9PM | News | Marvel.com

ooooh, they are placing it against the new NCIS: New Orleans series. I thought it did all right against NCIS as I could record both, but now they are taking on the newbie. hmm

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112