+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (ABC, Tuesdays)

Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (ABC, Tuesdays)

Best thing about SHIELD is watching Coulson be a superhero in a suit.

Ah....the escape in Lola was fun, poor Lola.

Can't wait to see next week's episode showing Ward's background.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I love that Lola landed wheel-side down right in front of valet parking at LA LIVE.

So, here they are...(including May) in a 3rd rate downtown LA motel (with a pool.) No back-up, no Shield, no financing. Agent Hill joined Stark's security team and said they should as well, but Coulson won't let them - they still have to eliminate Ward and his boss - as well as act as proper Shield Agents should. Quite a build up to the season finale. Will Shield still be in shambles at the end of the next episode?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Best line ever:

Cooulson: Get ready for a file transfer.
    Skye: How big is the file?
    Camera swings up a office window and a file cabinet burst out. I just luv moments like that.
    Arielflies, ilja and Babbred like this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Best line ever:

Cooulson: Get ready for a file transfer.
    Skye: How big is the file?
    Camera swings up a office window and a file cabinet burst out. I just luv moments like that.
    My fave line of Coulson in this episode was the trap door comment. that it's his thing. LOL. Oh, and when he went all fanboy with Trip's grandfather's secret spy weapons.
    Bearcata, Arielflies and Babbred like this.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

yes! This was a great Coulson episode.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Wow! We had a peak into why Skye was a UAO (?) as a baby. She carries the same DNA as the "monsters" that ripped a Chinese village apart looking for her. Now, I'm even more intrigued. And Ward's background...did he or did he not know his brother was in the house when he burned it down?

Thor survived the plane dump, but will Fitz Simmons? This season finale is going to be epic.

don't forget Trip gave Fitz an old style tracking device. I am sure that will come into play locating them.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2 View Post
    don't forget Trip gave Fitz an old style tracking device. I am sure that will come into play locating them.

Yes, alas, I'm sure FitzSimmons will be dramatically rescued in the finale, probably at the last moment. I say "alas," because as a fantasy geek , I like it when a show is not afraid to go dark and kill off a character. As much as I like Fitz, it would add another layer to the show to have him die at Ward's hands after trying valiantly to save the latter's soul.

Speaking of dark, though, kudos to the writers for the way they've handled the whole storyline with Ward. I love the way they are making him so ambiguous. Is he just a good kid gone bad, like Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader, or is Ward truly evil and therefore irredeemable? It's weird that the same actor who came across as the rugged good guy can now give off such creepy vibes. He's actually my second favorite character on the show.

My favorite is, and always has been since the first episode, Agent Coulson. Hands down, no competition. I think he's one of the coolest characters on TV. I love his storyline and the great lines the writers have given him. ("Don't touch Lola!") And yes, I loved the fanboy scene. I can totally see Coulson going "MacGyver" and using that old-fashioned technology to take down the villains. Now that will be smokin' cool.
    Arielflies likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Renewed for season 2.

I am glad I stuck around for the season. I cannot believe the huge improvement in the series once the tie in to Hydra hiding within SHIELD twist was revealed. Not a bad finale and a little peak at next season. Luv'ed how Garrett really wasn't dead and then was again. Sometimes the bad guys just need to die and stay dead and not keep coming back. I do wonder if perhaps Skye might be an "Inhuman" or "mutant" considering all the talk about evolution that Flowers and Garrett were doing. Can the TV show even use the word "mutant" as the rights to the X-Men and the word "mutant" belong to another film studio. Liked that they left open the Deadlock story line as well as Agent Ward. Yeah, like we won't see Ward next season.

+ Reply to Thread