+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (ABC, Fridays)

Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (ABC, Fridays)

I just watched again as I had totally missed that this was a time loop. Still luv'ing the mother-daughter relationship between May and Robin.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.
    No goat killers on my island.

Season 5 Episode 9 - "Best Laid Plans" - January 26, 2018

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agents....D._(season_5)

As the gravity storm worsens, the team attempt to relaunch the Zephyr. May reveals that using the shard, Flint can recreate the monolith allowing the team to travel back through time. Similar to the Lighthouse, Fitz and Simmons find gravitonium on the Zephyr and realize the designs were manufactured by Fitz himself. On the station, Flint, Mack, and Yo-Yo successfully gain control of the lower levels. Tess is resurrected by Kasius and sent to relay demands for him, who threatens to detonate explosives killing everyone if they are not met. Mack and Yo-Yo retaliate by placing the explosives on Level 35, the medical floor, which would prevent Kasius from breeding more Inhumans. During a standoff with Kasius, Flint evacuates the inhabitants to the upper levels and uses the remaining explosives to separate them from the lower levels, out of Kasius' reach. Using the gravity storm to her advantage, May navigates the Zephyr into space as Johnson battles Sinara again, this time killing her. Johnson then contacts Mack while the team are heading for the Lighthouse.
    Some really cool plot twists and just fun scenes. Tess being resurrected and looking pretty wrecked by it. The standoff with Elena, Flint, Mack, Kasius and Kree was fun. Luv it when they use a bad guy's monologue against him. Creepy and a big hint that Kasius knows Elena and was prepared for her speed. Hint: That Was A Big Clue! Nice battle between Daisy and Sinara but I felt it was a little too easy for Daisy to impale her.

I haven't been commenting because I have 5 episodes stacked up on my DVR. I don't know what I'm waiting for to watch them.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Season 5 Episode 10 - "Past Life" - February 2, 2018

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agents....D._(season_5)

While Enoch stays on the Zephyr, the team focus on getting to Flint and rescuing the other Inhumans from captivity. Distraught over Sinara’s death, Kasius infects Tye, the Inhuman trainer, with odium, a substance that excites maniacal behavior and sends him after the team. During a fight with Tye, Coulson gets infected with the odium. Kasius' seer is revealed to be Yo-Yo from the future, one who has lived through the time loop and endured endless torture. She reveals that the team's ultimate return will bring the end of the world and that the only solution is to let Coulson succumb to his infection. As Flint recreates the monolith, Mack leaves to find Yo-Yo and witnesses her future self's death by Kasius, who consumes the remaining odium and fights him. With help from Simmons, Mack kills Kasius and reunites with Yo-Yo, who is still alive in their timeline. Deke returns to the Zephyr in time to save Enoch and fix the machine, although at the cost of both of their lives, as the team returns to the present.
    Absolutely horrific; all the scenes between Elena Now and Elena Trapped. You have to be so careful with prophecies and time loops as trying to avoid what happens usually results in that happening. I do luv all the little plot weaving in these stories, like removing that silence silver from the one human retainer and you are going aaah how nice to Jemma using it to help defeat Kasius. Funny to see how shocked Jemma is with Fitz's wire trap yet she is the one to have Flint smash the windows in Kasius's quarters killing all the guards. I will not be surprised if Deke somehow escapes/survives. It will be interesting to see what happens next.

Will be back March 2, 2018.

+ Reply to Thread