+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree235Likes

Thread: The Blacklist

The Blacklist

In the midst of all that is happening on a Monday night - did anyone catch this one? Oh it was good!!! I figured I'd just check it out to see if I liked it - and WOW!!! It exceeded my expectations by far (but to be fair, they weren't really that high to begin with ) James Spader was fantastic, you can just tell he's just having fun with this. There's a great twist towards the end....and I won't spoil it, even though it's "legal" The rest of the cast is definitely appealing, and the premise was set up nicely to carry on for quite awhile if it's successful. It's definitely not a show for the squeamish, there were some pretty intense parts. And I hope they come up with a more interesting reveal than "I'm your father." But between this and Sleepy Hollow, this fall is shaping up pretty well so far!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Re: The Blacklist

We recorded it, and watched Hostages. I started watching it ( The Blacklist) this morning. I might have to watch it all rather than save it for tonight . Spader is wonderful!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    We recorded it, and watched Hostages. I started watching it ( The Blacklist) this morning. I might have to watch it all rather than save it for tonight . Spader is wonderful!!
    Same here. Anxious to see it later tonight!

FORT Fogey

I recorded it, too, and can't wait to watch. I've loved James Spader since "Sex, Lies and Videotape" and "White Palace." Also loved him with William Shatner in "Boston Legal." I find him incredibly sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I recorded it, too, and can't wait to watch. I've loved James Spader since "Sex, Lies and Videotape" and "White Palace." Also loved him with William Shatner in "Boston Legal." I find him incredibly sexy.
    Oh he is that! sexy that is .I loved him on BL.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

DAMN....forgot about this. Loved him in Boston Legal - one fo the best characters ever on TV.

I recorded it and will watch it tonight. It's one of the new shows I've been eagerly anticipating, particularly because I admire James Spader's body of work so much.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I was almost sick of the show before it even aired due to the constant replay of the promos, especially the "ha ha ha, of course not, I'm a criminal" line . My husband and I make fun of it everytime we see it. But...I did watch and I really liked it. I would go out on a limb to say he's Lizzie's father because it seems so obvious but maybe he's not because it does seem so obvious. It would be refreshing though if a show did actually reveal something like that right from the get go instead of making us wonder all season.

Interesting about her husband. From the previews next week it doesn't look like she tells him she found his stash.

I haven't watched Hostages. I like the leads but just not sure I want to invest in that kind of seemingly drawn out storyline. It's On Demand so I have a little time to decide.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I thought this was fantastic! James Spader is awesome, as usual.
    NCLurker, Coco46 and Jaceegirl like this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Just watched BL tonight! LOVED IT! Action packed! Awesome!

I love JS and loved him in the "other" BL!
    Katydyd likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 1234567891011 ... LastLast