+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101 LastLast
Like Tree850Likes

Thread: The Blacklist

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: The Blacklist

Well that last hour filled in a lot of holes, and how Mr Kaplan became Mr Kaplan. When she said she knew where the bodies were buried, she wasn't kidding! Gulp!
    Excellent back story,..
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well that last hour filled in a lot of holes, and how Mr Kaplan became Mr Kaplan. When she said she knew where the bodies were buried, she wasn't kidding! Gulp!
    Excellent back story,..
    That was a great episode! So many things make sense now, including why Mr. Kaplan didn't die when Red shot her in the head!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make – it affects the people around you – it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    That was a great episode! So many things make sense now, including why Mr. Kaplan didn't die when Red shot her in the head!
    Yes! the plate..what a great episode ..I think if you missed this, you missed a lot of the background
    mushybrain likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Oh no! It looks like my DVR didn't record it. I wonder why? I had it set to record all new episodes.

I have the 2 most recent episodes on my DVR and had to promise Mr. Cornholio that I wouldn't watch without him! I can't wait to see the Kaplan back-story. Why do you guys keep referring to MR. Kaplan???? Does she have a husband that was recently introduced on the show?

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    I have the 2 most recent episodes on my DVR and had to promise Mr. Cornholio that I wouldn't watch without him! I can't wait to see the Kaplan back-story. Why do you guys keep referring to MR. Kaplan???? Does she have a husband that was recently introduced on the show?
    My lips are sealed, all will be revealed when you watch..it wasn't anything I could guess!
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Oh no! It looks like my DVR didn't record it. I wonder why? I had it set to record all new episodes.
    Oh no AV, is it on demand????
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Early on in the series, Raymond always called her Mr. Kaplan. In later episodes, with all the Agnes drama and death-faking, etc., Red referred to her more often as Kate. You will find out in the episode "Requiem" how she came to be known as "Mr." Kaplan. Positively brilliant.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make – it affects the people around you – it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

She became known as Mr. Kaplan because she met a woman in a bar (Mr. Kaplan is a lesbian) and her name was Ann Kaplan and the bad guy said to Kate "You must be Mr. Kaplan" lol

It was a great episode - I want to watch it again, there was probably more stuff that I missed.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Oh no AV, is it on demand????
    Dopey me! The reason it didn't record is because Dish TV dropped the NBC channel for almost two months. None of the episodes recorded during March up to this week! I was recording them all to watch this summer when there is nothing to watch. I'll have to find some way to see all the episodes since the end of February once I get caught up with the whole season till then. Looking forward to watching them all.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

+ Reply to Thread