+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101 LastLast
Like Tree846Likes

Thread: The Blacklist

Re: The Blacklist

Simar a spy....Poor Poor Aram.....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Simar a spy....Poor Poor Aram.....
    Oh, I don't know - looks to me like 'they' will still happen.
    In the beginning was the WORD. Without definition there was nothing. We define the words.

yuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!! She's not good enough for Aram.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Wonder what happened to the Mr.Kaplan storyline...last we saw she was hitching a ride...maybe she's behind Reddington being poisoned? Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kicksave1052 View Post
    Wonder what happened to the Mr.Kaplan storyline...last we saw she was hitching a ride...maybe she's behind Reddington being poisoned? Anyone else have any thoughts on this?
    I said Kaplan poisoned him. It just got too weird for me for a few weeks, then the best episode was last night, and its the end of the season. I didnt like BL redemption much..
    anders332 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

Yes, I also think Kaplan is behind the poisoning. I think she and Dembe are in contact with each other.

I figured Mr. Kaplan was behind everything from the very beginning of when things started going south with Red's money. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned . . . and left for dead!!!
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make – it affects the people around you – it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

All good theories.

Somehow I think this show has better twists than these. Hey, we'll see, right?
    In the beginning was the WORD. Without definition there was nothing. We define the words.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I said Kaplan poisoned him. It just got too weird for me for a few weeks, then the best episode was last night, and its the end of the season. I didnt like BL redemption much..
    It makes sense that Dr. Kaplan is behind everything, since we know she escaped and we haven't seen her in weeks.

I tried BL Redemption and changed it after 15minutes ---- just too creepy for me. Tom and his 'mom' have too much sexual chemistry....and it seems to me, the series is about one s/l....Off my watch list.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I thought this was done until fall.Now we have a spring session starting on the 20th ( 2 hours)
    momrek06 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread