+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree324Likes

Thread: The Blacklist

Re: The Blacklist

I just watched all 3 episodes in a row, and her hair definitely is darker after the 1st episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Before the show began airing, I was decidedly against watching it because I did feel like it was too akin to Silence of the Lambs. Based on good word of mouth I started watching and it's definitely one of, if not my most favorite show of the new season. Really really liking it and yes always want more which IS the best compliment
    My son was the one who told me about this show and said how much he liked it. I ended up watching the Pilot on my computer as I always forget about checking on here to see who is watching what. I absolutely love this show and immediately set my DVR to record the series.

I was discussing this with my son the other day after he learned that I did indeed watch it and like many of you it seems to obvious that Red is her father. I just read all the different comments on here and wanted an opinion regarding her husband. Do we know for sure that he is a bad guy? Lots of you are clearly more observant about things then I have been. I wondered if it were possible if Red set the husband up so he could have all her attention?

Nice to hear that it was renewed for another season because I have gotten interested in shows before that I personally loved only to learn it was not picked up for another season. Blacklist is my definite favorite show this season.

I also watch Hostages which I enjoy as well.
    Last edited by Jaceegirl; 10-11-2013 at 04:23 PM.

I don't know if he is her father, it would be too obvious imho.
    Florimel likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I don't know if he is her father, it would be too obvious imho.
    I agree Fanny, but do we know for sure her husband is bad? If we don't then to me that would be a bigger twist if we thought he was and learned that Red had set it up to look that way. jmo

I'd be more inclined to think that Red had known her father years back and had promised him that he'd look out for her. But, that too, may be too obvious.

My thought is that her husband is a bad guy, but that is still up for conjecture. Seems clear that's he is working undercover, but we don't know for whom or for which side.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I like her husband though- I guess this will keep us guessing
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I'd be more inclined to think that Red had known her father years back and had promised him that he'd look out for her. But, that too, may be too obvious.

My thought is that her husband is a bad guy, but that is still up for conjecture. Seems clear that's he is working undercover, but we don't know for whom or for which side.
    Thanks Florimel I guess there is a lot to still find out for sure. I have a feeling that we aren't going to find out the true answers for some time or it would ruin the suspense of the show. Red obviously has something to do with her father. In what capacity I don't know. I have to remember to keep coming back to this thread to see different thoughts on this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Thanks Florimel I guess there is a lot to still find out for sure. I have a feeling that we aren't going to find out the true answers for some time or it would ruin the suspense of the show. Red obviously has something to do with her father. In what capacity I don't know. I have to remember to keep coming back to this thread to see different thoughts on this show.
    I am so glad you like it Jacee
    I also like Hostages ( there is a thread on that show as well)
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I am so glad you like it Jacee
    I also like Hostages ( there is a thread on that show as well)
    You read my mind Fanny as I was just about to look to see if there was a thread on Hostages. BTW, I like her husband too and hope he turns out to be a good guy.

I hope he's a good guy, so count me on team...husband...too! What is his name? I'm wondering if maybe Red had something to do with Beth's father's death, or him turning into a criminal or something so Red feels guilty, or responsible for her. But then, why would Red feel guilty about anyone's death? . Maybe Beth's father was his little brother or something - someone he was supposed to protect and didn't?
    Coco46 and Jaceegirl like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread