+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 53 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree377Likes

Thread: The Blacklist

Re: The Blacklist

When faux brother jumped through the hotel window I had the same reaction as Red "Ok then...." Lol

The stories tend to run a little more ghoulish at times than I care for but James Spader keeps me coming back, he's that good!
    pikachu likes this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I knew fake brother would do that. I didn't care for the way he threw Elizabeth around. Although, her thumping his head again the sink was fine by me. Brilliant show. Did I hear it wont be on again until the 21st?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Lizzie is not the sharpest tool in the shed. If she is Red's daughter, she didn't get his brains. He has to tell her, the FBI agent, that somehow the Undertaker knows about the killer's terminal illnesses BEFORE they commit they crime. Isn't that kind of a simple deduction? I wonder if she would have ever figured that out on her own.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Lizzie is not the sharpest tool in the shed. If she is Red's daughter, she didn't get his brains. He has to tell her, the FBI agent, that somehow the Undertaker knows about the killer's terminal illnesses BEFORE they commit they crime. Isn't that kind of a simple deduction? I wonder if she would have ever figured that out on her own.
    Hmm, it wasn't for me, so I don't have Reds brains either (or their script. )I assumed the killer's were paid, but ill? no
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Hmm, it wasn't for me, so I don't have Reds brains either (or their script. )I assumed the killer's were paid, but ill? no
    No, I don't mean in the beginning, but AFTER they determined the killers were all terminally ill. At that point it became obvious that the mastermind knew this about the people and that it wasn't just a coincidence. I didn't mean to imply anything negative about the viewers. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    No, I don't mean in the beginning, but AFTER they determined the killers were all terminally ill. At that point it became obvious that the mastermind knew this about the people and that it wasn't just a coincidence. I didn't mean to imply anything negative about the viewers. lol

Oh I know, I was having fun with you Debb.
    Punkin and Debb70 like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I like the way Red helps guide Lizzie to solve these cases. It's very paternal ... and I'm a big fan of Red turning out to be her father. It does seem kind of odd, though, especially now that Lizzie is yearning more than ever to know what their relationship is, that she doesn't use some investigative skills to find out more of his family backstory and how she might fit in, unless she's assuming he has that all well hidden. How much does she even know about her birth father? If Red is her father and had plastic surgery to disguise his true identity, surely she could still find people who knew her father and could tell her some physical features that can't be altered, such as height. For example, Red isn't that much taller than she is. If her birth father was very tall, she would know that Red can't be him.

I think Red would have that so well hidden, that nobody would be able to find it, let alone Lizzie. I like the pace of this show

Favourite line was, "grab the yoghurt pretzels" I am totally in love with Red,
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think Red would have that so well hidden, that nobody would be able to find it, let alone Lizzie. I like the pace of this show

Favourite line was, "grab the yoghurt pretzels" I am totally in love with Red,
    I love him, too! That line was great. It's funny how he fixates on some minor thing as if he just went out for a casual jaunt instead of a major covert operation. Denbe did the same thing with the paint color.
    Punkin and babyfat101 like this.

If Lizzie really wore her thinking cap she might grab a cup or fork that Red has used to get his DNA and then run it to see if he's her bio dad. That might determine if he's her dad, right?
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread