+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree356Likes

Thread: The Blacklist

Re: The Blacklist

I've caught up with the show. I really like it. There are just so many of my favorite shows on Monday night. Even with a DVR, it's difficult to keep up. lol

FORT Fogey

Red is Lizzie's father! I knew it. But didn't he say he's never lied to her? He did say he wasn't her father when she asked him point blank. (So is he not her father?)

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Red is Lizzie's father! I knew it. But didn't he say he's never lied to her? He did say he wasn't her father when she asked him point blank. (So is he not her father?)
    Is he though? Tom has been found out! finally. Next week looks good
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm still not sure whether he is or isn't the father. He did say he's never lied to her and going back to the beginning so many thought he was the father, but that seemed to obvious to us so yes I'm still confused.

There are just so many of my favorite shows on Monday night. Even with a DVR, it's difficult to keep up. lol
    Deb I couldn't agree more - even though I can DVR 4 shows at the same time it is difficult to keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I don't think he is her father simply because he did tell her he never lied to her. I think the writers purposefully had him say that again about not lying to her. However, I think he definitely had a hand in saving her from the fire and ultimately entrusting her to her stepfather (whom he ended up smothering in the hospital). Maybe he killed her real parents in retaliation for what was done to his family, but couldn't bring himself to kill a small child. Maybe in his mind, Lizzie became his surrogate daughter. Who knows? I can't wait to see how it all plays out. That scene at the end where he was comforting Lizzie was very touching. How the heck is it possible to feel so much empathy for such a villain? Spader is amazing.

Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE bad Tom?! Ha! He just hauled off and walloped Lizzie with no hesitation! This battle is going to be epic!

And Mr. Kaplan rocks.
    Last edited by mushybrain; 03-25-2014 at 11:25 AM.
    MiaT2, Debb70 and Jaceegirl like this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

I agree mushy - how can we have empathy for Red (who I love) when really he is not much different from Tom (who I LOVE as well) lol. I keep thinking back to when Red smothered her stepfather and if Lizzie knew that what would she think?

I love this show so much and can't wait each week to see what's going to take place.
    mushybrain likes this.

Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE bad Tom?! Ha! He just hauled off and walloped Lizzie with no hesitation! This battle is going to be epic!
    I think Red would win with ease. Its easy to hit a woman- Tom!!!!
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I still think Red could be (and I hope IS) Lizzie's father. I think he would definitely lie to her to protect her, and being her father is certainly something he needs to protect her from! How would he know about the music, and he was so tender and loving with her. It would also explain why Tom targeted her ... and BTW I absolutely HATE bad Tom. The actor was on the Today Show yesterday, and I couldn't even stand HIM just because he plays Tom! LOL He didn't give anything away, but said a lot of truths will be revealed by the end of the season, but that they would lead to other developments to come.

I think Red knows this family, I still don't think he's is her father. Although it would explain a lot. I do love James Spader, I know I say that every week
    mushybrain likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think Red knows this family, I still don't think he's is her father. Although it would explain a lot. I do love James Spader, I know I say that every week
    As do I!
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

+ Reply to Thread