+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree324Likes

Thread: The Blacklist

Re: The Blacklist

Another great episode. Please someone watch it so we can talk about what happened! I'm just going to say - Red is always right.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

FORT Fan

Yes! Very good episode! The truth about Tom is finally coming out. I think Liz is in for a shock despite Red's warnings and hints.

I knew Tom was a baddy. !!! what a great episode!
    Florimel likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I can't wait to hear the whole story about Tom and who he is working for.
    Florimel and Debb70 like this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    I can't wait to hear the whole story about Tom and who he is working for.
    I thought he looked quite creepy at the end, and I never thought that before..( suspicious, but not creepy)

I do love Red .
    Florimel likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I do love Red .
    Me, too! And his voice can be so soothing, like when he was speaking to the Judge. It was nice to see Dianne Wiest. She looked great.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    Me, too! And his voice can be so soothing, like when he was speaking to the Judge. It was nice to see Dianne Wiest. She looked great.
    Yes, Dianne played her part very well. I like an actress who hasn't spoiled her look as well
    Florimel likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I love the show and Red, but was hoping that Tom was going to come out clean. I'm confused and may need to re-watch, but when the girl wanted to sleep with him didn't he turn her down and say he loved his wife?

I watch so many shows on the same night and may be confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I love the show and Red, but was hoping that Tom was going to come out clean. I'm confused and may need to re-watch, but when the girl wanted to sleep with him didn't he turn her down and say he loved his wife?

I watch so many shows on the same night and may be confused.
    Yes, he did. He went to her hotel room later to return her key, and he again said "I love my wife." But when he turned to leave, Lucy/Jolene said, "She isn't your wife, she's your target."

Tom turned back to her and asked if "they" had sent her to test him. Then, in a very measured tone, he said, "I told you that I was in love with her, because that is exactly what I am supposed to be. That... is my job."

It was awesome!! I like bad Tom. I think he is going to be very bad!
    Florimel and Jaceegirl like this.

...It was awesome!! I like bad Tom. I think he is going to be very bad!
    Tom turned from a likable character (or, potential likable character) to a creepy bad guy within two seconds! His entire demeanor transformed right before our eyes. Great acting!

I can't wait to watch this story unfold.
    mushybrain likes this.

+ Reply to Thread