+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree377Likes

Thread: The Blacklist

Re: The Blacklist

Oh. And I love Mr. Kaplan.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make – it affects the people around you – it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

Very good episode last night. Some more details about what happened to Red's family were revealed. Spader is an amazing actor.
    Florimel likes this.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make – it affects the people around you – it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    Very good episode last night. Some more details about what happened to Red's family were revealed. Spader is an amazing actor.
    He really is an amazing actor. We enjoyed it last night.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Did anyone notice the odd looks on Keene's face last night? They zoomed in on her face a lot and she just seemed to have this odd expression. It didn't look normal. What was that all about?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Did anyone notice the odd looks on Keene's face last night? They zoomed in on her face a lot and she just seemed to have this odd expression. It didn't look normal. What was that all about?
    Which part of the show Debb? I thought she looked stunning last night dancing with Red in his tux
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Which part of the show Debb? I thought she looked stunning last night dancing with Red in his tux
    When she was sitting in the room listening to the plan about her helping get the stolen item in the beginning. When she was sitting next to the co-worker. Just almost every time she was sitting on screen. I'll rewatch it. Maybe it was me. Her face looked swollen too.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    When she was sitting in the room listening to the plan about her helping get the stolen item in the beginning. When she was sitting next to the co-worker. Just almost every time she was sitting on screen. I'll rewatch it. Maybe it was me. Her face looked swollen too.
    I haven't watched the episode yet, but if her face looked swollen, is it possible the actress is pregnant? I did a search on her and it seems that there's a lot of speculation about that. I have no idea whether it's true or not, but it's something that occurs to me when a young actress' face seems swollen.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I bet that's it!

I bet it is, because that red formal dress was pretty loose and looked a little feedsack-ish too! It seemed like the wig was a little smaller too -- maybe they thinned it out due to all the online commentary on how bad it looked. Hopefully she'll get that "haircut" soon.

I still think Lizzie's husband is dirty. Why would a substitute teacher be going to an out-of-town teacher conference? In real life that would NEVER happen. Only a few teachers with seniority at each school go around here... never a sub.

I had the feeling that Red's story about the car running out of gas was true. It is still possible that Lizzie is his daughter even though we all think it's too obvious.

the commercials for tonights show gives us some insight into Tom/Liz.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

+ Reply to Thread