+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast
Like Tree377Likes

Thread: The Blacklist

Re: The Blacklist

I hope they find a way to keep up the intensity of the 1st episode. It was really good. Now, WHO is the real husband of the FBI Agent? What is his secret? It looks like she isn't going to let him know she found all that stuff under the floor.

I found it interesting that the network reminded everyone to set their DVR's top record the entire season. Live watching isn't as important as it once was since ratings are now based on Live +7, anyone that records the show & watches within 7 days gets included in the ratings.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

James Spader is probably one of the best actors in Hollywood. He's sooo good.
    chompstick likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Wow this a good show. This and hostages are both on Monday- so its good to record both as Tuesdays isn't a good night for us.

When she found out about her husband, I was shocked.

I agree bee, Spader is a wonderful actor I cannot see anyone else playing this role
    bee stung lips likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this show. Lots of shock value. Let me put it this way.... I usually relax and lay down on the sofa to watch tv but, after the first ten minutes, I sat up and braced myself for the next surprise to come our way.

As somebody else upthread mentioned.... I'm not sure the producers will be able to keep up the intensity of the pilot but if the rest of the episodes are half as good this show, it will be a hit.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this show. Lots of shock value. Let me put it this way.... I usually relax and lay down on the sofa to watch tv but, after the first ten minutes, I sat up and braced myself for the next surprise to come our way.

As somebody else upthread mentioned.... I'm not sure the producers will be able to keep up the intensity of the pilot but if the rest of the episodes are half as good this show, it will be a hit.
    That was me tinderbox, I was sitting on the edge of my seat!!
    -Andy Rooney-

I had no plans to even watch but was visiting with a friend so we watched it together and I loved it! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

I'd been really anticipating this show and it did not disappoint. As other have said, it kept me on the edge of my seat. James Spader is perfect in this role, but no surprise there. I wonder when they will do the reveal of the connection between Red and Elizabeth. It would appear that he might be her father, but I hope they'll come up with something that will be more of a surprise as they have with Elizabeth's husband, Who and what is he really? I admit I did not see that coming.

In any case, this show is going on my must watch list.
    Punkin and bee stung lips like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I'd been really anticipating this show and it did not disappoint. As other have said, it kept me on the edge of my seat. James Spader is perfect in this role, but no surprise there. I wonder when they will do the reveal of the connection between Red and Elizabeth. It would appear that he might be her father, but I hope they'll come up with something that will be more of a surprise as they have with Elizabeth's husband, Who and what is he really? I admit I did not see that coming.

In any case, this show is going on my must watch list.
    Yes, yes its must see TV for me as well
    -Andy Rooney-

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Loved the show. There were a couple of places (I can't recall what they were now) where my husband and I didn't think something made complete sense, but I'm willing to overlook those. It reminded me a lot of "24" in terms of being on the edge of my seat while watching, with surprise turn after surprise turn.

+ Reply to Thread