+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree224Likes

Thread: The Blacklist

Re: The Blacklist

I don't see how Keane can feel good about bringing a baby into her life when she can't even make it home for dinner most nights. I'm guessing Red put that woman up to befriending Tom, with the intention of seducing him. I just don't think their marriage can last with her schedule and overall neglect. She acts like she tries but work always comes first and that's no way to raise a child. And her job is dangerous. Bad people have made their way into her home before so what's to stop them again? And we still don't know if Tom is a good guy or bad guy, or bad guy turned good, but I'm sure he has enemies who are looking for him as well (if he is indeed a spy of some sort).
    Punkin and Debb70 like this.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I'm not sure why people throw food away when it could easily just be put in the fridge and warmed up later. lol

I just started watching this show after intially deciding to not get interested in it. I watched the first couple of episodes in Season one and it didn't appeal to me. Now, I'm not so sure. I think I will pick up on it now.

Have their been any hints as to whether Keane can trust her husband or is it generally believed he is somehow not what he seems? I know the Spader character has warned her about him. He has to be right, right?

It's on tonight.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm not sure why people throw food away when it could easily just be put in the fridge and warmed up later. lol

I just started watching this show after intially deciding to not get interested in it. I watched the first couple of episodes in Season one and it didn't appeal to me. Now, I'm not so sure. I think I will pick up on it now.

Have their been any hints as to whether Keane can trust her husband or is it generally believed he is somehow not what he seems? I know the Spader character has warned her about him. He has to be right, right?
    They are keeping us guessing on that issue though we do know there is more to him than meets the eye. We don't know what his agenda really is. but I tend to think Red is on the right track about Tom.
    Punkin likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

It doesn't seem as if they are ready for a baby right now.

I'm pretty sure he threw the food away because he was angry.

I agree that they don't seem to be in a good place to have a baby right now. Not only is she busy with work, but I don't think she's 100% sure of her husband, and I don't think she should be.

I wonder if Gordon Lightfoot moved up on the iTunes charts (or moved ONTO them at all ) after they played his song in this episode.
    Punkin likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I wonder if Gordon Lightfoot moved up on the iTunes charts (or moved ONTO them at all ) after they played his song in this episode.
    Ha! I was thinking the same thing! Now if the show can work in the Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald I will be really impressed!
    Punkin and Critical like this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

what a creepy episode....

the shooting scene was just horrible - someone should be fired for that.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I'm not a regular. Can somone tell me why the woman was killed in the end and who she was? What did the mole expose on the woman that caused her to be killed.

+ Reply to Thread