+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree377Likes

Thread: The Blacklist

Re: The Blacklist

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Prescient! Tonight he pretty much came out and said that Dr. Andrew Dice Clay in South Beach did the work to make him look entirely different!!!

Who was the girl that Red was looking at onscreen in the Criminal database? Perhaps another daughter, Lizzie's sister?
    I was wondering that, too. I guess time will tell.

Boy, Red is evil, evil in his commitment to "protect" Lizzie! It disturbs me that I love him for it.

Next week's episode looks intense!
    Cornholio and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make – it affects the people around you – it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

I think it's too easy/obvious for Red to be her father.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Prescient! Tonight he pretty much came out and said that Dr. Andrew Dice Clay in South Beach did the work to make him look entirely different!!!

Who was the girl that Red was looking at onscreen in the Criminal database? Perhaps another daughter, Lizzie's sister?
    Getting that one right was quite fun for me. It seemed logical that someone in Red's line of work would need cosmetic surgery to change his appearance and/or to repair some damage he had taken.

It also seemed clear that Red was going to kill Liz's stepfather to prevent him from revealing whatever is the truth. I think he went there to do just that although it did sadden him to do it.

I believe we still have only an inkling of what is really going on here.
    Cornholio likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I thought it might be Lizzie's biological mother. Perhaps she was a criminal, too, and that's why Lizzie got adopted out.

I just knew Red was going to kill Lizzie's adopted father! I even called the manner of death--smothering him with a pillow. He was talking like he was ready to go, he wasn't hooked up to machines anymore to monitor him, and he was on the verge of revealing his secrets to Lizzie so I figured Red would help him on his way out of the world.

I thought that surgeon looked like Andrew Dice Clay! Interesting casting choice.

I love this show. Even when it's predictable, it's highly entertaining because of Red.

I wonder if anything is going to come from Red talking to Lizzie's boyfriend/husband (I can't remember if they're married). Considering that the boyfriend is supposedly an agent, too, and Red left his cup at the table when he took off (which I thought was odd--who asks to share a table with a stranger and then leaves their garbage behind for them to pick up after them?), I wouldn't put it past the boyfriend to try to figure out who he is. He could possibly take the cup with him and have it analyzed for prints or DNA.

Yes, it did seem odd that Red even talked to Tom in the first place, let alone asking to sit down with him. We know Red never does anything without a reason, so it would seem likely there is something behind that.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they established from the beginning that Tom is her husband. Even the fact that they had an appointment with an adoption agency in episode 1 would seem to indicate they are married.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they established from the beginning that Tom is her husband. Even the fact that they had an appointment with an adoption agency in episode 1 would seem to indicate they are married.
    I just couldn't remember. I watch so many darn shows right now, both reality and non-reality! I specifically remember at least one of my shows having a couple that's not married although they are together so I got confused about whether Tom and Lizzie were married. And thanks for reminding me of his name! I must admit to playing games on Facebook while watching the Blacklist so I'm only halfway paying attention. I can remember when I used to have the computer off while watching tv but I'm such an internet addict now, I have a hard time cutting the cord. I'm lucky I'm able to shut down at night to go to sleep!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I think it's too easy/obvious for Red to be her father.
    I completely agree. At this point I'd be disappointed if it turns out to go that way, simply because they are practically spelling it out for us. I like shows that keep you guessing about the big picture storylines. If Red is Lizzie's father, then the writers have failed miserably. Still love the show though!

Tom and Lizzie are married btw. We've known that since the first episode. She calls him her husband all the time and Tom referred to Lizzie as his wife when talking to Red outside the hospital if that helps your memory.
    Duckyface and Jaceegirl like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Who was her stepfather, is it Reds brother? he seemed very close to him when he kissed him. Of course he had just put a pillow over his face

Love James Spader, he has taken on the character, and just owned it! I also find him terribly sexy
    pikachu and Florimel like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Love James Spader, he has taken on the character, and just owned it! I also find him terribly sexy
    You're not alone! I wouldn't have thought he would be my type but he is undeniably sexy. I hope he and the show win an award. They deserve it! The show would be nearly as good without him.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Who was her stepfather, is it Reds brother? he seemed very close to him when he kissed him. Of course he had just put a pillow over his face

I don't think he was a step father, he was simply her father. They said that he took her in at age four and raised her as a single dad, so sounds more like he adopted her. No, we don't know what their relationship is as of yet.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread