+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Hostages

Re: Hostages

I must have missed an episode b/c I don't remember the husband calling Nina to tell her what was going on.

I don't like Sandrine. She needs to go!!

I couldn't believe when Duncan shot the son and I honestly didn't see it coming or think he was alive.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

This show is so good! So many twists and turns. You never know what to expect. I wonder what the colonel plans to do with Nina and Sawyer.

Did we see the finale or are there more episodes left?

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    The colonel always looks like he is wearing makeup( creepy guy)

I am glad Brian phoned Duncan's wife, although her taking Sawyer out of the country - dumb
    I know! Thank you Brian for finally doing the OBVIOUS. Letting Duncan's wife in on the truth seemed a natural choice to us from the get go. I'm sure most people thought that to be the case. I happen to like the Brian character, which I know is unpopular lol I really don't know what to think about Ellen and her state of mind. She's become morally ambiguous-while her husband has taken over the role of moral compass. Total role reversals for the parents. Or maybe Ellen was never `better' than Brian , morally speaking, since she did kill a guy in the e.r. which went against her Hippocratic oath. Yes, Brian was committing adultery, but to me the whole hostage crisis has reawakened the man he used to be-he's already attempted to sacrifice his life for the sake of the family getting away. He's been shot, beaten and left for dead because they refused to take him to the hospital. Some of what he did to help his family in the beginning was guilt driven, but not anymore. Although this show is completely convoluted and unrealistic the writers have done a good job shading in the grey areas of Ellen and Brian's moral fiber.
    I was thinking though, Duncan's wife probably realized she didn't have anywhere to go within the United States because of the connections Duncan and company have within these borders. I think she believed leaving America was the only chance they had to get away, no matter how slim the odds of success it's still better in her mind than trying to hide in America. I also thought she intentionally chose to mislead Duncan as to her destination because she made it a point to talk to him while departures for Miami could clearly be heard over the phone. I don't think that was happenstance so much as her trying to create a false lead. Which I thought was clever. In the end, she almost escaped as she was caught within a second of being home free. So, she had a fairly good plan imo, considering she had nothing to work with going into the escape. I don't know though, this show has so many implausible storylines. Yet, my husband and I consider it must see television lol So, really what do I know
    Sometimes it is better to be kind than it is to be right

I like Brian too.
    redsox girl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Did we see the finale or are there more episodes left?
    I just looked at TV listings for Monday: January 6, and it says 2 Hour FINALE. I had no idea.
    Has the show been picked up for next season?
    "Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have to be other people."

The show is only on for one season. It's more like a mini-series than anything else. I like it this way, especially since so many networks dump their seasonal shows before the viewers get any type of closure.
    Coco46 likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

They may do another season kind of like American Horror Story where they'd do a different story, maybe with different characters, etc. But this story gets wrapped up next Monday. It's two separate hours so if you DVR it make sure yours isn't set to only keep one episode!

Great call, Acooker! I just reset my DVR to record 2 episodes. I'm thinking I should automatically set all my DVR'ed recordings that way just in case. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I just looked at TV listings for Monday: January 6, and it says 2 Hour FINALE. I had no idea.
    Has the show been picked up for next season?
    I was just coming to post that!! I saw it was 2 hours , so I changed my PVR.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread